Mark of the Beast

Attached: SmartSelect_20220728-153810_Brave.jpg (826x650, 219K)

White people are immune to pox.
Its the mexicans who should be scared.

Only GAYS catch it so who tf cares

Attached: MONKEYPOX.jpg (1125x562, 302.83K)

THERES NO MONKEY POX STUPID FAIL NIGGERS, ITS AIDS FROM THE VACCINES........

Acne is the new cancer... pretty funny.

wrong. read the Bible.

ASSHASH

It does say painful sores break out on those who take the mark though.

It also says all man, rich and poor, are made to receive the mark and that they may not buy or sell without it.

holy shit this is gaymonk? these will be scars for ages and marked permanently in the face

>Then later on, on the drive home
>I called her mom from a payphone
>I said I was the cops and your husband's in jail
>This state looks down on sodomy
God, remember a time when life was sane? or at least less insane?

Attached: 9cfc0750c4b6295859702a7ebc83873d.600x517x1.jpg (600x517, 76.27K)

>FROM THE VACCINES
>only faggots catching it
>implying only faggots got the mRNA juice
You're fucking stupid.

>get hiv
>get monkeypox
>still don't get the message

Attached: 1578782191292.jpg (600x600, 59.16K)

Revelation 16:2 So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

My theory is that aids and the vax both destroy shingles resistance and that were actually seeing a shingles pandemic of the immuno compromised

not all man retard cuz it also implies that some will deny and be beheaded etc etc etc basically ur a LARP fedora tipping nigger and haven't read your bible.

Mark of bestiality.

Attached: faggots--STREET_FISTING.webm (640x480, 2.09M)

That's them trying to get you to lower your guard. Never listen to what "experts" say.

Of course an Australian has that saved

The mark of the beast is gay man ass/cum

Attached: Rev 16.jpg (772x3331, 533.18K)

God is not mocked

I'm surprised they actually mentioned this which is something they knew since day 1 during those pride month orgies in Europe. Are gays on damage control mode over this now?

symbolic thinking makes you incredibly easy to manipulate.

>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads
It literally says "all" in the Bible
Sure some won't take it, but my point stands that it hasn't happened yet retard.

This.

Attached: 8iivp9n4l1t11.jpg (640x853, 110.88K)

Moron this is plague, not the mark of the beast. It lacks literally every defining aspect of the mark of the beast. It is fag plague, though.

Lower my guard? Like I'm kissing random people I meet?

user... There's cause for concern.

Attached: fags.jpg (1118x303, 238.55K)

My right to casual sex shall not be infringed.

this cohort has the worst immune systems of all the jabbies, the others who died didn’t last long enough to get these. they have strong enough immune systems and were lucky enough to not get the immediately lethal dose, but the vaids is destroying their immune system. the poxes are the body’s last ditch effort to remove via skin rather than internally. they are the canary in the coal mine, what the media will call the rapid spread of monkeypox from the gays is a slight of hand, it’s just the city gays are getting it first due to prep use, amyl nitrate use, engaging in unclean sexual practices.

go to the woods and find a gay lumberjack who didn’t get tested, didn’t get the shots, underwent parasite and heavy metal cleanse, and doesn’t engage in unclean sex. there’s a number of them. the big city whores get it first, the weakened immune systems of everyone else who took the fake ‘mark’ tomorrow.