I can’t even learn a second language

without globohomo being absolutely subversive.

Attached: C5F538BB-5E09-4608-8CC0-5831D89C9FA1.jpg (828x885, 138.01K)

Yeah forget about using the free apps. They are fagged up. What about Rosetta? Is it pozzed?

>four word sentence
>a hard exercise
?

stop using globohomo tools and products you absolute fucking moron

>using duolingo to """learn""" a language
ngmi
All language learning packages are overpriced scams that will not teach you the language. they are glorified travel guides

>learning a language besides English in the year 2022
why. realtime translation is a thing now

Honestly the best app I’ve used for learning a second language is preply. It costs but having a native tutor guide you through a language course is worth every penny.

Why are poles like this?

You are American, is it even physically possible for you to learn another language?

If you want to learn a language you wont get arround finding a teacher, all those modern apps wont get you anywhere.

The big problem is that they work with the same systems for every language for everybody. It is stupid to teach japanese the same way as french and it is stupid to teach somebody that speaks no germanic language norwegian the same way as to someone that does.

It's probably the hardest exercise of lesson 2 lmao

はい すごい です

I feel like I should be learning Mandarin in the current year honestly.

user. Use anki to learn and study vocabulary and the like every day. Then read and listen content in the language and read from time to time grammar without worrying too much. Doing this alone will master you any language. Even one as alien as Japanese. I am doing it.

How else are you going to learn to say "she likes a girl, she's a fag"

Based Aryan Eddy

Attached: download (8).jpg (225x225, 5.69K)

I use a bunch of different tools to
learn languages. I do online lessons with a tutor, phone apps, read translation dictionaries, study flashcards, watch movies in other languages and listen to music in other languages. It all helps.

>german is such a intellectual language
>download duolingo
>DAS IST AFRIKA
>repeat 400 times

Attached: 1613769825558.jpg (1328x1225, 553.97K)

Was learning Norwegian until I realised they don't pronounce their words and it sounds faggoty. Icelandic is so hard sounding and masculine in comparison.

Duolingo is actually super useful if you do it on a computer and switch to only keyboard mode. It's 3x as hard but you learn 2x as quickly.

Why? They learn English because their language can't fully adapt. English is the trade language of the world. If it is your first language all others are merely for fun.

I see the writing on the wall and don’t want me or my progeny to be left behind in a Chinese Century.