>spammed by ukro channels on tg
>amplified despite perceived zdrada
>no sauce link, just reupping same video
>no indication how did they even get this video, if perp is russian
>no clear indication of who's who beyond patches
>typical of ukro channels rejoicing at every bit of gore
>russian tg channels calling it sus
>spammed on Any Forums 10 times harder than the leg shooting video
Yeah, I'm calling it Ukrainian psyop. Most likely Russian POW tortured by Ukrainan troops. Likely to drum up more western support against "russian atrocities" and at the same time stem the tide of surrenders by Ukrainian draftees.

Attached: raifu.jpg (528x816, 149.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont need a source to know slavs are barbarians

Even if it's filmed by Ukrainians, they have every right to do whatever they want with Russian soldiers since they're the ones who were attacked

What kind of retard are you? People on the scene say it's legit and it is okay to cut hohol balls. I'm less on a thousand yards stare/autism spectrum and don't agree with torture

You have to undestand that russians are not humans. They can't feel empathy, love or most other feelings. They are like animals, they only know how to kill, rape and destroy.
They torture humans as easily as they breathe air.
They are not humans, so they should all be killed.

>people in the video say video is legit, therefore it's legit
I can't tell if you're brain damaged or trolling

It's obvious distraction from the bombing of Avdivka

Oh nooo ball cutting video. Stop being a bigot. He's now a woman. Love is love. Transmen are women!

stephan molyneux should make a breakdown video on this

Sputnik & Pogrom's Topaz is on the front, he says he knows who did this and cheers for that (while posting pictures of kittens in between). Besides there are other vids circulating in private channels.

Make animes real
POW Mass castration now!

UwU Trans Army.

Attached: Trans Cat Boy Claws.jpg (1134x1276, 160.82K)

Hahaha, that's even worse then
> Invade country
> Most of unit gets killed
> Get captured, then get balls cut off
> Become rallying cry to kill more of you
lulz

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-105200_Brave.jpg (1080x1051, 314.76K)

I don't give a fuck.
Russia should be destroyed completely.

Rybar calls bs.
>TopaZ knows who did this
you gotta be a retarded nigger to admit this. Equally retarded if you bought into enemy propaganda for some internet edgelord points.
>other vids
where are they? Why aren't they being spammed on Any Forums? Why are hohols amplifying this one, while desperately hiding losses?
The only way this makes any sense is if it's a Ukrainian propaganda video, and victim most likely Russian or a deserter.

OP the dumb monkey wore the same hat in Russian propaganda videos

Attached: 36A34C3B-4EAD-4793-A0FE-C7A1FF5CA3C3.jpg (1024x444, 77.66K)

Trips of truth. All slabs, including Ukies, are subhuman filth. However Ruskies are our only hope against Globohomo.

ukraine lost and natofags find any reason to cope

Blogohono BTFO! A chink cut a white mans balls off for protecting his country

Attached: 021E7F17-B089-47F9-B900-1F76792C32A9.jpg (1024x1004, 169.72K)

this guy gets it

right back at you moshe

Attached: 1647387162407.jpg (1180x1490, 596.84K)

Except nobody but Russia thinks Ukraine is the 4th reich you disingenuous worm. Defending your country from literal Asiatic hordes who will torture you to death. Rape children and completely intent to homogenize you with them (white genocide) isn’t blognamoga.
You are delusional if you think homogenizing Ukrainians with Russians fights global homogenization.

Attached: 1A4EA27E-DAB9-486B-8040-57BC6379C5A9.jpg (860x1024, 190.58K)

What I know;
>there is a video of a dude getting castrated on the internet
>both the victim and perps are wearing the same style uniform
>perps have Z patches on
>victim has ukraine patch on
What I observed;
>dude is knocked out with stomp to back of head, can tell from snoring sound
>penis removal looked like it could be legit, speaking from experience across multiple medical disciplines and surgical experience
>major issue with it possibly being fake is the lack of blood, there are major arteries running into the dick and you’d bleed out in a couple minutes if castrated without a tourniquet, which it didn’t appear there was

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html