This is what happens when an ukranian soldier surrenders to russians

This is what happens when an ukranian soldier surrenders to russians

Attached: Russians_Cutting_Off_Ukranian_Genitals.webm (480x848, 2.92M)

Fake & homosexual.

What is wrong with Russians? Is it the Mongolian genes?

>This is what happens when an ukranian soldier surrenders to russians
It is most likely a false flag. Ukraine is notorious for this. Don't fall for their lies!

Attached: ukraine placing bodys in the street to fake the bucha bullshit.webm (600x336, 1.87M)

Looks like an average MTF surgery to me

there are niggers for black people,
there are niggers for white people
there are niggers for yellow people
there are niggers for brown people

Not smart. They will fight harder now that the believe this awaits them if they lay down arms.

lol
never surrender to animals
(niggers, russians, islamists)

this being said, fuck jews and putin

Well that's dumb. You want them to surrender if possible because someone who will fight to the death instead is a far tougher opponent.

And this is what happens when a Russian joins the Russian army

Attached: Russia.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

Russians are not human therefore killing them is not murder

Attached: 1635864489925.jpg (1024x576, 43.45K)

russians boby trap bodies you fag

I would rather my balls be cut off with a knife than have them eaten off by a pitbul owned by a Mexican cartel.

wtf kind of faggotory is that
they are clearly pulling bodies to check whether they are grenade armed traps
they wouldn't use ropes to place bodies

Attached: 1614232043000.jpg (250x238, 15.91K)

Thank God I am not White. White people are absolute subhuman savages and retards. If you enter a war, you never surrender, if you are losing, you blow yourself up and take your enemy with you.

Thank you Allah for taking away my fear of death, thank you Allah for giving me paradise, Alhamdullillah.

Based Russian chads. Men are for pleasure, roasties are for having children

Attached: 1648251794436.webm (576x1024, 2.86M)

Maybe they shouldn’t have executed Russian POWs. Laws of war were created to reduce this barbarism, but if you’re not going to follow them don’t get upset when the other side reciprocates

A white man didn't do this. He's likely a Kalmyk, possibly Tuvan. A kind of Mongol hillbilly from the Russian steppes, but decidedly not white.

Attached: kalmyk.png (439x500, 430.97K)

Ukrainians are following a pedophile globalist son of George Soros. They deserve it..

A white man did surrender, that is why I said "and retards". Only a retard surrenders in war to savage subhumans like White People, Black People and of course Asiatic (slanted-eyes) People.

actual modern-day nazis. zero respect, no code of honor, subhuman, need to be put down.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1000x562, 63.35K)

If you're really angry you beat him up and shoot him in the head after his last words, but you don't cut his balls that's Africa tier god damn.

>Only a retard surrenders
That's the entire AZOG larping battalion. lol

Attached: Don't-Make-Heroes-Out-Of-Deserters-And-Men-Who-Surrendered-Denys-Prokopenko-Azov-Regiment-Battalion-Mariupol-Hypocrite-Hypocrisy-Coward-Nazi.jpg (1024x550, 77.04K)

Make animes real
POW Mass castration now!

Feminize the WW3 soldiers.
UwU

Attached: trans catgirl (male).jpg (1885x2048, 326.86K)

or that ukie is a pedo.
That's why they castrated him.