So leafs and britbongs

So leafs and britbongs

So your pm's are chosen by whatever party gets the most votes (I.E. sort of by you but not really) and they decide when the election is. No wonder they kept you locked down so easily, why would you ever agree to this?

Attached: Justin_Trudeau_March_2022.jpg (1200x1665, 1.65M)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Burger say whaddya whaddya and whaddya what?

Attached: numbers dont lie.jpg (1024x603, 228.09K)

There never was any "lockdown" you hysterical pathetic pussies. I wish there was. I wish people like you were shot in the street.

Remember two years ago when the commie jews burned down the entire western USA and nobody wanted to even talk about it?

Attached: WestCoat firestorm.jpg (3863x1849, 3.76M)

Op doesn't understand a parliamentary system...

>There never was any "lockdown" you hysterical pathetic pussies

kek what drugs are you on?

>Op doesn't understand a parliamentary system...

We're all passengers on the same boat together and the captain and the crew are drunken wops

Attached: 67e92ddaccd5f198602f4aaf6df228bf.jpg (1800x1800, 576.2K)

No I just described it.

Your government picks your pm and when the election is and you agree to this.

Looks like we are going to have a northern border crisis soon. Canadian migrants.

>Mutt lecturing us
kek. never gets old

At least they know they're getting fucked in the ass. Were not allowed to question the most secure and fair (tm) election in US History.

We get to choose who represents our constituency, and a PM must be a representative. A party leader, who will be PM, is chosen by party members (usually from a short list selected by representatives).
Isn't your country the weird one where you don't get to vote on both your "PM" and your representatives?

We elect our representatives and president by popular vote, what are you on about bong?

And that's exactly my point, you don't actually get to vote on that yourselves and you're fine with that.

>So your pm's are chosen by whatever party gets the most votes
Not the most votes. It's which party has the most seats and Canada has a maximum 5 year election cycle.
It's actually a decent system if your country isn't completely fucked.

People can do so, but you have to pay like 20quid a year. No one cares

>by popular vote
Didn't you lot have an argument over this with the tangerine versus the woman? 'Cept when the one only got 49% you didn't commit to the will of the people and overruled them?

Justine is a pedo. He needs to swing, Texas style.

Attached: Trudough pedo1.jpg (719x708, 70.3K)

>They decide when the election is
Not really they can call an early election but if they don't the election has a set date.

Attached: justin bus ride.jpg (750x1000, 292.87K)

Also, did you vote Pelosi?