Why do you need gay colours on your goods?

Its just a waste of time and ink, dont you know how to read?

Attached: 1659029475023107.jpg (1712x1408, 464.42K)

>dont you know how to read?
Cool it with the racism.

Who needs coke or meat anyway lol, potatoes also bring enough calories and keep you thin. West btfo.

>100% cock
wut

Food should be legally required to list ingredients, beyond that I don’t care

Ahh ZOG Putin taking Russia back to the good old days.

Without all the gay colors and design, you won’t standout from your competitors. Just like how your mother dolled herself up like a rainbow whore in order to snag passing by sperm donor. Otherwise she wouldn’t have had you, OP.

I’m use to the gay colors. I’m going to keep my gay colors and you sir can go fuck yourself

100% cok bc is not an ukrainian product

>not buying bc no rainbow color
lol amerimutts are so fucking superficial

What is marketing 101
It makes your product stand out

Based.

just think how nuts things like recycling ostensibly are

you take a bottle from the store, the bottle gets melted down then made into a new bottle

instead of - i dont know - using the same god damn bottle again

items shouldnt even come in individual packaging, everything should either be in IBCs for liquids and hoppers for powders / flakes.

if you want some laundry detergent for example, you take a bottle into the store and fill it up from an ibc

the transition from plastic packaging to carboard packaging is a scam. if it contains any amount of moisture or oil the packaging needs plastic lining. all packaging with print on it has a varnish applied that is made from plastic. people feel like they are doing good when they ditch single use plastics for carboard packaging but carboard packaging is usualy coated in plastic

what is the point in glitzy packaging with modern technology. why cant there just be a QR code next to the product that you can scan and take you to the products website.

boggles my mind when i order something from amazon and it comes in the box that was meant to be displayed on a store shelf. if ive bought something from an online store front with marketing and information about the product, why does that packaging that it arrives in need marketing material on it, ive already bought it, i dont need to be sold on the idea of buying it again so why cant it just arrive in plain packaging (not to imply that items in store shouldnt be in plain packaging, its just doubly retarded for online purchases)?

it's pronounced "sock"

seriously printers need to go the fuck out of business already. commercial print - magazines etc. - has already pretty much died since the widespread adoption of smart devices, computers and the internet, now packaging is their death rattle

The amount of color in a society is reflective of the mood. We learned this after the Soviet Union fell and colors returned to Moscow.

>in order to snag passing by sperm donor
I can tell you're a Russian using a VPN from this string alone. It's great how you people give yourselves away with the exact same grammatical errors every time.

beautiful. gonna try to remember this one

Bulk packaging meant for consumtion or further processing should always be without any crazy colors.

and this isnt even greta thunberg saving the planet shit, this is about human effort being poured down the drain. the time and effort taken to fabricate all of that unnecessary single use packaging. the wasted space it takes up. just imagine how much more volume of product could be transported if it was transported in IBCs and not in individual packaging. more bulk transported per trip means better use of human effort.

Attached: Monkey Pox plug.png (596x642, 352.12K)

Nut milk

Explain why soda in aluminum cans needs food coloring? Or candy?