KEK my sides!

This ricefag got the pox from being sodomized at the new york pride parade.

laist.com/news/health/lesions-debilitating-pain-monkeypox-experience

Attached: 20220728_152528.jpg (998x1332, 280.89K)

Can mosquitos transmit monkeypox?

Gay mosquitoes, yes.

Only if they suck your cock

not yet they working on it

Yes.

It rubs its face in the disease.

Attached: 1636648972530.png (500x500, 437.64K)

one if they groom

>tfw you're a chinaman who eats man ass

Glad that God is still working on killing fags. I hear more and more about some AIDS drug working. Hopefully every time they cure some faggot disease another one takes its place

Lawl

So has this public health "emergency" killed a single faggot yet or not?

Thats not a pic of pox, thats hiv herpes.

Didn't aids come from some Jewish scientist fucking a lab monkey?

Oh noes...not my heckin' faggots!

Wrong read the article faggot what are you a doctor?

God is great. His perfect creation has a brilliant way of revealing who has been up to faggot shit

Cool show me in tge article where he tested positive. O wait you cant because the results never came back.

Revelation 16:2

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

P.s. these are monkeypox pox marks. Aka a POX. herpetic rashes are just that, a rash. That gook has aids and herpes.

Attached: 1658837984036251m.jpg (649x1024, 123K)

It's funny that all the pics I saw of monkey pox 2 months ago were Africans with them all over their arms and stomach. Now every pic I see is a faggot with them all around their mouth. Sick faggots just eating all kinds of ass.

I forgot, fags just roll around in ALL the diseases, don't they? Thanks for the reminder, user.

Good thing he can wear a covid mask to cover that up baka

This is correct. Lol.

back when I worked for a portopotty company we would rent them to public parks and every time you'd have to make as much noise as possible because gays would have orgies in them in the summer, every time it gets really hot outside it disgusts me because I know they're fucking in the rancid filth and eating turds out of the bottom and drinking that blue crap that gets pumped in there. I didn't believe it until an older coworker had us park far away and "sneak up" on one, he knocked the door once, three dudes covered in shit ran out and ran into the woods, pretty much you have to blare your music as loud as you can when you're coming so they know to fuck off. Literally every park near a major urban metro has this problem, it gets to the point where sometimes there is a service offered to padlock the things at night, we have to padlock porto potties because these people will break in and eat the shit and fuck in it, it's the dirty secret of every portable toilet company and parks department in America.

It does make me kind of hopeful that if monkeypox spreads we won't have this problem anymore. Gotta admit that job permanently changed my opinion of the gay community, like the sheer volume of them doing it is just mindblowing.

Attached: 360_F_384838651_idIhR1iE8JD9ujsOcXbYUnj5VURCZOw8.jpg (458x360, 51.95K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (500x334, 88.77K)

Another dude who’s surprised the strangers butthole and ass cheeks gave his face an std

>This ricefag got the pox from being sodomized at the new york pride parade.
Honestly, guys. I think that just like covid, this one is all a fiction being pushed by big pharma. There's isn't really a virus. We can all continue with same-sex hookups without any fear at all.

Attached: Milo meets pol.jpg (451x543, 39.68K)

the disease came from some actual chimp but its basically only spreading because of fags diving right into stranger's assholes and getting infections then spreading it because they cant stop banging strangers and nobody will tell them to just quit banging strangers for a few months because its offensive
why is the world like this

Attached: 1655652663498.jpg (318x368, 20.87K)

It says the guy he hooked up with tested positive you fucking mongoloid

maybe it doesn't kill but it so awful to look at we will establish leper colonies

Because people are selfish. They told you to stay at home and lose your job for their peace of mind. Now they tell you that restricting their sexuality is damaging to their identity and that you have no say over it. To hell with them all, let this pox spread so that we may know who to ignore.

Wow I didn't know we had some many medical professionals on Any Forums. Can you look at this picture of my asshole and tell me if its monkey pox?

Attached: 1287653-637160883627746932.jpg (1380x1161, 922.33K)

Thats BS I am willing to believe.

its basically like chicken pox, you just get bumps/lesions and it makes you sick as shit for a month or so and then you are fine

This is confirmation Monkeypox is linked to the vax. What do we do with this knowledge? What do the other verses say is going to happen to the marked? Locusts stinging their asses right?

Attached: 1659048416751.jpg (850x856, 414.35K)

my only fear is some fag will hand me money with the pox on it when im working the register and i get the pox from them

Attached: 1647298482503.png (2048x2048, 273.38K)

that shit needs to be filmed and exposed to regular people can see what faggots are up to, they've become normalized when they are abnormal and it's time to change that.

I'm an actual doctor (have had my own general practice for over a decade) and I can say with no hesitation that you have full blown aids.

>thinks locusts have a stinger
mutts really are fucking uneducated retards kek

That doesn't even look like pox, it looks more like a rash. Someone is lying to you.