Traditionalism is a failed ideology

Progressivism is natural and beautiful.

Attached: 073E7013-1984-4825-A5FB-426B438F2587.jpg (827x670, 154.36K)

Glowniggers mad

>calls himself Apollo
>completely misses the point of the character
lol, lmao even

in what regard are we progressing

Define progress

traditionalism outside of nationalism is retarded
according to tradtards africans drinking cow piss is good thing because its their culture

>ukraine flag
>dogshit opinion
No doubt a pro vaxxie too

>Ukraine flag

This person has just lost their balls

A classic example of someone who has no idea what built society in the first place, and with no idea how to actually build a new one.

kys glowfag

Traditionalism is the Wisdom to the Progressive “knowledge

transgressivism

>everything must change all the time
>it doesn’t matter how or why or what consequences it may have so long as there is change
Progress for progress’s sake is gay and lame, but *some* progress where it is in fact needed can be good.
Traditions and history are what got us to here and now, and can’t be thrown into the trash for an abstract notion of undefined progress, but they cannot be shackles that keep us stuck into a situation that doesn’t benefit anyone.
TL;DR: fuck Twitter faggots.

It worked for thousands of years across cultures. Retards are trying to reinvent the wheel by adding corners and wondering why no one wants to go for a ride.

>trans-gression
lol

Its progress but only when its in my direction

> a "moving up"
In the Evolian sense, Tradition has always been about orienting society upwards

this.

Evolution codifies what works and kills what doesn’t. Cutting off the genitals of children counter indicates evolutionary progress. Evolution is very harsh to mental illness.

having identity crisis and chopping off your cock

Cancer Progresses to Stage 4 and is Terminal.

These motherfuckers just say a bunch of shit that has absolutely zero meaning.

>Ukrainian flag
NPC detected, opinion discarded

>eu flag
>hohol flag
gee

Attached: 1657958926242.jpg (1055x810, 205.76K)

>post images depicting ((((progress)))).

Attached: 1656584401651m.jpg (593x1024, 81.47K)

Disease also progresses.

I love John Locke and would have been a Whig in the 18th century but Whig historiography was a mistake.

The biggest btfo to progressivism and anti tradition is reading about the horrors of the French revolution’s goal in wiping out the ancien regime

>I'M GONNA STOP WALKIN ON MY FEET BECAUSE THAT IS SO UNIMAGINATIVE AND BACKWARDS

/thread

>"A wise man appreciates simplicity, a fool is impressed by complexity." Terry A. Davis

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_.jpg (220x293, 22.28K)

Ok
Transhuman Eugenicist

>wield it as our greatest weapon

Why is everything these fucks write so dripping in thoughtless pompous cliche with undertones of violence?

The only thing about humans that changes is technology. The people themselves are no different now than they were 30,000 years ago. We all have the same emotions and the same nature. If you could speak the language of an ancient person you’d find that it’s just like talking to anyone else.

>Progress so far that you can't even reproduce

Ah yes, killing babies and sodomizing any that survive. True progress at last.

Yeah, isn't Apollo the personification of moderation and virtue? He doesn't sound degenerate

>Traditionalism vs Progressivism
I hate these fake stickers.
What the fuck is progressive about leftists? They don't know anything about science or engineering. They can't create any real solution or anything new. All they care about is gay sex, niggers getting free gibs, and ban every useful technology as pollutant. They will collapse the society. So progressive!

Attached: progressive society.webm (360x640, 867.38K)

Trad this body up,user

Attached: 973E9E6E-4885-473F-9110-A744D9AC7DAA.jpg (1440x1800, 521.67K)

And righties disregard advances in science and technology in favor of their imaginary friends.