Republicans are gonna lose

> Democrats are leading in the tight midterm race with a 4% edge over the GOP on the generic congressional ballot, as voters rank abortion as a leading issue over inflation.
> A new Suffolk University/USA Today poll shook up the midterms, after 44% of voters said that if the election were held today they would vote for a Democrat candidate, while 40% said they would vote for a Republican. About 16% still remain undecided.
> Republicans have taken a hit over the past month, after a June poll from the university found Democrats and Republicans were evenly split on the generic congressional ballot with both parties receiving 40% of the vote.
> While the economy remains most important to voters in the upcoming election — with 20% saying it is the most important issue — the poll revealed that many believe abortion trumps inflation as the most important issue this election cycle. Nearly 16% of voters said abortion is the leading issue, with about 11% saying inflation, despite it hitting a 40-year high of 9.1% in June.

Democrats will win, Any Forums will cry. Can’t wait to expand the Supreme Court
>fucking losers lol

Attached: 4AD12F4B-9026-420F-9195-3A22D85BF51D.jpg (1169x1025, 218.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/democrats-hold-slight-edge-gop-abortion-more-important-voters-inflation-poll-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Article
foxnews.com/politics/democrats-hold-slight-edge-gop-abortion-more-important-voters-inflation-poll-shows

> gaslighting

>more americans said abortion was the most important issue over inflation

bull fucking shit.. the only people who think this are "vote blue no matter who" literal retards

When you break out "Economy" and "Inflation" into two separate items, it's easy to say "Abortion is more important than Inflation"

Attached: file.png (1014x773, 457.36K)

Thank you shillbert for alerting us that there is already a concerted effort by the media to portray the race as being in favor of the democrats to justify the rigging of the election.
Can you tell us the updated counties list to watch too, or should we go off last time?

>believing polls after 2016

Shiggy diggy faggot

Is this poll +25 democrat women? They’re the only ones who would be mentally challenged enough to think abortion is more important than inflation.

/thread
Remember everything they say and do is coated in deceit

holy fuck i hate them so much

Attached: 1603630506466.png (400x300, 113.74K)

I can’t wait till 2023 when guns are finally banned and Clarence Thomas is impeached, the butthurt will be unreal

Attached: CC2B8602-1BF9-4F9A-9F33-DF390C97E475.jpg (906x906, 110.88K)

>Gas is $5 a gallon
>Inflation 9.1%
>Officially in a recession
>China and Russia going hog wild because a demented corpse is commander in chief
>Idiots still voting Democrat cuz muh abortions!

This country is fucked.

>This country is fucked.
Dont worry user, when we rebuild they wont be allowed to participate.

>the poll revealed that many believe abortion trumps inflation as the most important issue this election cycle.

That is fucking insane. How killing kids is so important to so many. Plus the fact abortion still being legal in most states with many codifying it in state constitutions. It's maniacal.

It's WOMEN!!! IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!
They are the majority of voters. Repeal the 19th!!

Literally this. Allowing women to vote was the greatest calamity in Western history.

Boo, get better bait.

This.

Remember when the polls said Hillary was 99% going to win.

Yea, people are totally cool with states forcing women to carry around dead rotting fetuses inside their bodies.

>allowed to participate
If they're allowed to still be alive at all by the end of all of this my disappointment will be immeasurable and my day ruined.

Attached: 1623705090060.gif (600x432, 3.92M)

Totally believable actually and unironically. I don't think most people realize how far gone the cultists are. Trump really kicked things into high gear for them and there's not going to be any coming down.

this thread again?

the USATODAY poll i believe had a lot of independents that are actually just democrats. i broke that poll down in the other thread.

first look at pic related for the USATODAY poll.
>47% 100k or higher
democrats, years ago, became the party of the upper class. as more high income earners vote democrat now. you also have a poll of 100K+ a year people, who, in this economy, are doing ok. the economy isn't as a big of an issue for them say a guy making 40k a year. so for these people, things like abortion can matter more then the economy. while for the 40k a year person, the economy will matter more.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728_133341.png (1560x1123, 154.59K)

i honestly want the gop to lose midterms and even 2024 election. none of that shit is going to make things better anyway and i'd rather not have them go back to being falsely triumphant again like everyone was during trump. it's time for the dumpster fire to get out of hand and for people to wake up. it's either that or we are fucked long-term 100%.

then you have the news source portion of that poll.
>50% watch leftist news sources
while only:
>23%
watch right wing news sources
>25%
watch neither above

so if you have 50% get their sources from left wing, they are going to be left wing voters. so the poll just from this, will swing towards democrats. which, if you look at the income you have a nearly same ratio of 50% high income to 50% leftist news sources.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728_133212.png (1560x1123, 265.24K)

>women would rather doom the country than have to be responsible

then look at college:
>62% is some college or higher
>37% full college graduate
so again, a poll that has a large college and higher sample rate. colleges are left wing bias. 97% of college faculty are leftwing. over the past decade, college swung from slight republican bias for graduates, to democrat bias. at minimum, you have at least a solid 37% that will lean democrat. add in the some college, and that lean just has a higher chance to grow.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728_132800.png (1560x1123, 284.55K)