Can we discuss this guy?

>shoots over 20 mexicans in a supermarket
>write an entire radical manifesto justifying it
>gets immediately memoryholed
>will die in prison
>only lasting legacy is a wojak edit

Attached: Patrick-Crusius-The-El-Paso-shooter-in-court-today.-Photo-El-Paso-Times-.jpg (1480x832, 71.26K)

who??

nothing more to discuss

And 400 cops waited and did nothing, we know user. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: crying con game.png (576x359, 256.07K)

garlic shooter. he really didn't want to eat his vegetables

You just KNOW he's getting his back blown out in prison by his celly big Tyrone. fitting end for this chud

The trial is so secretive for some reason. There is literally no information other than MSM.

Why? Because this guy’s personal life would be mocked to the end of the earth if it were released. Like Cruz but even worse. We will never know.

Rape is not a joke! And can we cool it with the antisemitism, ok?

Attached: girlfriend-hot-comp.jpg (744x495, 48.45K)

He went from
>I cant breed
to slayer in SE Asia lmao

Some ugly mutt shoots other mutts. Who cares?

Attached: hook mutt.png (873x1332, 225.66K)

dayum white boi yo haircut bussin fr!

>tf
>tp
You will never have a foreskin, mutt.

it used to be said that mass shootings in texas don't get massive press coverage (there's been other very big ones in recent years no one gives a shit about) but uvalde proves otherwise, no idea why it's like this

Why is Any Forums so bad at detecting jews? I'm not even white and I can easily tell. This place always needs some explicit jewish source (jewpedia, jewornotjew, MSM) or an obvious last name.

Also shoot up 20 mexishits that in 2 generation would have been 200 since they multiply like the pests they're?

He mainstreamed white genocide, his goal was accomplished.

Another American who was circumcised and mutilated as a helpless child, and the later snapped. When will this vicious cycle of abuse and rape of males end?

this guy really spilled the beans huh?

That’s not the garlick shooter

Let's see the wojak

He was a radical leftist until this january when some random posted a pic of text claiming he was altright