Fuck the slide posting, the memeflag niggers, frogturds and wojakdunces. What's Any Forums's opinion on this...

Fuck the slide posting, the memeflag niggers, frogturds and wojakdunces. What's Any Forums's opinion on this? Was it debunked?

>DR FRANC ZALEWSKI - ORGANIC/INORGANIC LIFEFORM FOUND IN THE COVID VACCINE.

bitchute.com/video/tLpubehHS7yf/

Are we being taken over by microshart's mind control bots? Ayyylmao? I'm scared. Both scared and excited actually.

Attached: 1659042873827424.jpg (991x964, 280.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

graphene-flagship.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=8RodiWuFUIw&ab_channel=simpleshowfoundation
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-phmiracle-civil-verdict-20181102-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute
brighteon.com/0a6a485c-0154-45c6-b6f9-d482c912d12a
graphene-info.com/graphene-water-treatment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you dont talk about graphene on Any Forums. its verbotten. you can talk about parasites, make boob threads, "why white people x or y" but NOT graphene. thats a MILITARY secret.

Attached: informecampra.jpg (3304x5066, 2.67M)

>its just to make money
>the nurses should aspirate, they fucked up
>mRNA is doing things! we had to rush it!
You can talk about all this things. But GRAPHENE? NO FUCKING WAY JOSE

Attached: iot.jpg (1789x2771, 645.46K)

THERE IS NO GRAPHENE ON THE "JABS" YOU FUCKING SCHIZOS.

Attached: iot2.jpg (3448x3304, 2.79M)

Graphene absolutely does not interact with 5g. You cannot be irradiated. Thats just a lie.

Attached: 1658206680612021.jpg (1033x1104, 635.66K)

>graphene
why is it forbidden?

Are we in danger for talking about it openly on the clear net? With what's at stake I'm regretting making this thread.
Globohomo plz don't kill me. Enslave humanity I don't mind I just want to know the truth and how everything is going to go down.

Attached: 1569447159-fvuhcdn.png (723x544, 317.12K)

Because its not in the vaxx. Because we would KNOW. Whats in the vaxx is mRNA. Yeah. its mRNA. Its not graphene. Just delete this thread and lets talk about brap hogs.

Attached: WEW.png (660x1000, 847.59K)

Why would you be in danger for talking about something that doesnt exist.

Attached: nanogoy.png (450x415, 236.86K)

>goys getting baited by conspiracy sites

graphene-flagship.eu/

has anyone exposed these self-organizing, inorganic structures in the vaccine to electromagnetic frequencies? i remember seeing that they are temperature-reactive (not to mention the freaky worm-like structures in the masks and nasal tests/probes) but i'm curious to see how they conduct energy, especially the kind of energy given off by cell towers and/or WiFi

also curious to see if any autopsies of vaxxed have turned up evidence of these kind of structures in the brains of the deceased, and if so what parts specifically?

haven't really been keeping up on the graphene vaxx storyline lately but i remember la quinta columna was doing some interesting work on this stuff a few months ago.

>youtube.com/watch?v=8RodiWuFUIw&ab_channel=simpleshowfoundation

search the MAC phenomenon. Dead people now emit BLE. Alive ones too. If you got the mark.

Attached: JF280805P1-0001.jpg (1280x720, 143.62K)

Do you think that explains all the tv people collapsing? It's strange because they are perfectly normal then boom, like a switch had been activated.
Maybe they're doing a little test run, pretty spoopy when you think about it.

>robert young
dropped
Tinkham and Young both claimed that he had cured her, but she died of her disease shortly afterwards.[2] He was arrested in January 2014 and convicted in 2016 on two out of three charges of theft and practicing medicine without a license.[3][4] He spent several months in jail in 2017.[5]

In November 2018 a San Diego jury awarded US$105 million in damages to a cancer patient he persuaded to forgo effective treatment in favor of his alkaline diet, resulting in her disease progressing to an incurable stage 4.[6]

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-phmiracle-civil-verdict-20181102-story.html
Why do you post literal genuine bullshit?

maybe they also have pots orthostatic hypotension from the vaccine

these cards are shit.

I dont think its targeted yet. They are cloting and being irradiated. The tv people are just the visible face of something thats happening a lot everywhere. You know about red deer? Yeah its true.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U&ab_channel=ModernWarInstitute

Tech has evolved a lot. We just arent seeing it or knowing about it.

Attached: jerusalem.jpg (300x215, 12.64K)

Exactly memeflag. Its all bullshit.

>why would they use graphene
Its simple once you understand it.

Attached: dwave2.png (660x1000, 908.2K)

coelho?

wanna schizo the fuck out? watch this.

>brighteon.com/0a6a485c-0154-45c6-b6f9-d482c912d12a

Attached: 1656208168163.png (660x1000, 850.96K)

Sim, coelho.

Attached: 1_DbPi85gmyfTiqPAdr9H4fw.png (640x300, 179.02K)

I find a lot of imac bluetooth adresses now when cheeking for them across my apartment building. Anyone tried luring a vaxxie nigga in the wood to see if it shows up? Because it might be universal bluetooth remotes, phones etc etc when cheeking in a populated area.
Or better, can anyone vaxxed go into the wood and check for a bluetooth connection?
Obviously I don't emit anything or I would've told you.

ornintorrinco?

There has been a lot of experiences. Its confirmed. I have dont it myself. BUT. sometimes they arent emiting, i dont know if they need a smarthphone with internet near them to emit or something like that. its not static and you cant always see it. also its not BLUETOOTH, its BLE.

Attached: klaus.png (660x1000, 870.89K)

How long until they no longer feel bound by the occult rituals of getting permission and just dump this shit in the water?

Do I need a brand new device for ble connection like with 5G or is it detected with standard bluetooth too?

Que pasa hombre? Tiene algo que decir?

Attached: Qgeomancy.png (660x1000, 886.91K)

narval?

You dont. Old phones work. Bluetooth finding apps can see it aswell. New phones are defaulted to not show it.

Attached: burla2.png (660x1000, 818.65K)

Its in the water. But ingested isnt injected. ALSO, high end waters, DONT HAVE IT.

Attached: wrath of the unvaxxed.png (660x1000, 990.99K)

>Graphene oxide membranes have been shown in the laboratory to be effective at removing contaminants from water to an exceptional level. The research conducted on graphene membranes today is bringing the possibility of delivering clean, safe drinking water to millions in developing countries ever closer.

How do you know that? Someone checked them and found something? What are the safe brands?

>graphene-info.com/graphene-water-treatment