Biden Bros, is you're Dude dead or what?

Biden Bros, is you're Dude dead or what?
Why the deep fake?

Attached: signal-2022-07-28-16-58-02-984.jpg (1536x2048, 307.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWp1nE7PO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 more weeks qtard

Biden derangement syndrome going strong still

Attached: 1658989464088104.jpg (215x234, 10.95K)

>taking a photo of a screen of a photo

dude blinks literally 6x in first 20seconds qtard pissbottle
youtube.com/watch?v=qhWp1nE7PO0

It's a piss poor job, why would they release this in such poor condition.
Is the population so drugged up and vaxxed to notice this?

Yeah, this is a well poisoning thread. The absolutely rediculous image in the OP is always the giveaway.

bidenbros we fucked up!

Attached: biden2ndterm.jpg (1175x580, 140.87K)

someone tell me the dislikes, im on my phone right now

ugha ugha ugha amerikaner pissbottle go get a hobby qtard

385 to 14k lol

it´s all about to unravel user, there is a reason democrats are in such a panic. New Cern timeline the best timeline

dislike not visible for me unlogged or maybe it just isnt but 385 likes at 143k views :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 00.13.52.png (1234x412, 182.09K)

>deep fake don't blink
So the technology exists to make a fake video of a realistic looking human moving around and talking, but you think it can't make that fake human blink?
We're reaching African levels of stupid here.
African levels.

>Phone pic
Oh nupol..

that's whitepilling to know that even with those January 6th Stalinst show trials they air on primetime tv everyone hates these fucks more than ever

hurr durr why is biden acting weird sometimes must be a deepfakeee. no retards it's literally just drugs. his son has a million pics of himself doing drugs. wouldn't be that hard to give the big guy 10%

We live in a simulation now.

>shill explains how the video he clearly hasn't watched is organic based on a single picture

His eyes look normal to me no joke.

On another note we all saw the video of the shooting right? We all saw how the security card was hiding pressed up against the door and never fired a shot right?

But joe says the security guard fired shots and its simply did not penetrate his body armor.
This is a blatant lie that we all have seen.

> Security guard was the guy he killed right before he scared the white guy at the hiding on ground at checkout and said sorry

I hope he's dead but we're not that lucky. And, even if he is, we're still fucked.

the video in question is linked in every of these clown threads you dumb bot nigger

Attached: BidFa.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Was the deep voice after he tested positive or before.
They can't keep this up. For fuck sakes someone remove the curtain and be done with this charade!