Escalation when?

Escalation when?
When the west will finally snap?
I mean look at this shit:
>rampant warcrimes
>vatnigs shit on international law
>Lavrov openly disses POTUS

Attached: A14ABC08-57CB-4239-BD3A-7F46E072D4B7.jpg (640x343, 51.44K)

Not a nation.

Attached: pooland.png (1024x1060, 893.53K)

You need a good incentive first

Attached: DB56F13D-B782-448B-939C-F8985B12C98D.jpg (535x350, 61.62K)

Yes it does appear likely that the Polish bvlls will soon need to deploy peacekeeping forces to their former Commonwealth territories.

You don’ have the balls for escalation ;^)

Western Belarus and Western Ukraine don't belong to you.

I always giggle when actual non-nation says something about europeans.

>non-nation
Want us to take back our tanks?

I want nukes to fly finally. But given it's Russia they probably don't work and would land in moscow and not in nyc because sirgay was drunk that day and arduino bought from china was faulty due to general taking bribes from the chinks

I want american filth out of my country.

No balls.

>even in a fantasy shitpost on an anime forum the most severe action you come up with is begging your owners to fight for your perpetual butthurt
Pooland is beyond parody.

Attached: 1656676873517.png (819x1280, 283.5K)

Never. Ukraine isn't our problem.

>us
>this fag thinks he’s important
>he larps as a country
My god what a fag
This one’s for you Ivan

>looks at ukrein happening
>wants escalation
you know that you'll get much worse treatment than hohls, right?

>claim another country is a parody
>meanwhile his country gives a show comparable only with a circus
Nigger pls

Then tell your countrymen to stop drinking American cum all day

You know you’ll eat shit right?

All that memes are proof Russikies fear the mutts.

Even though no one would protect us in any case Russkies fear threatened. I guess you're right you have no army and your invasion of 3rd world nation is a disaster with no major achievements

I im fine with Poland becoming nuclear westland if the same is done to Russia.
We really need total mobilization in Poland right now!

>When the west will finally snap?
It already did

>nukes
the insurance for 3rd world countries

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

I'm not responsible for my countrymen's preferences.

Western politicians can go fight their tranny wars themselves if they dont like war crimes

Inshallah
Nah. It only pours guns and money. I ment something more impactfull

Attached: 6609B244-5A4E-4816-9D14-521198A17B27.jpg (753x707, 128.74K)

Let it be known that i enjoy your seething.

Attached: 1623369488206.jpg (232x227, 5.94K)

>first country to use hypersonic missile in combat
>b-b-but your nukes won’t fly
Russia always had the best rocket scientists. Deal w it pshek

40 milion of polish for over 140 milions of kacaps is not a bad deal. Good ratio. We will score 1 place.

>goes to economic war with china
>gets ass handed to them
>goes to military with Russia
>gets ass handed to them
>captcha simps
Don't you get it? It's all the impact you have

Attached: file.png (298x109, 5.38K)

>Russia always had the best rocket scientists
*Looks at Ukraine*
Sure buddy.

>believing anything works in Russia
you overdosed Russia 24.
Russian is a synonime of being faulty/shit quality it's a meme that is actually true. If it wasn't Ukraine would be over in less than a week.

>you're not winning fast enough
Don't worry, Grzegorz. We'll be on your doorstep soon enough.

Attached: 286.jpg (409x409, 30.89K)

Over the past half a year it was shown that russhit army is piece of crap. Those few missiles won’t make any difference - if russian army still has any.
Russian rocket scientist either migrated or died of the old age lol

All the greatest (((scientists))) were all Jewish and they all fled to Israel in the 90's making Israel the startup nation and Russia an outhouse nation.

You got rid of the best people, and today over 500k programmers left the country. Only old people and drunks will stay in Russia and that's not a good predicament for perfomance of anything super advanced like hypersonic nuclear missiles

Ivan... you know if they would escalate to shooting that NATO will literally shove your shit in. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is going to save you from NATO planes and missles, you're only hope lies in everyone losing their lives. China wouldn't come to your aid, they'd move on Taiwan, Belarus wouldn't come to your aid Luka is barely holding onto military support. Iran wouldn't either as they know they'll be completely annihilated if they even thought about moving against the ass raping russia would be in for. It would be you alone taking solace in the fact that if you die, which you will, a lot of others will die too.
I don't think you fully appreciate the situation you're in. The ruskie navy is a joke, your air power is also a joke compared to US tech, your tech is..... fucking laughable getting beaten up by old himars. Your country is literally surrounded on all sides. You can meme about trannies and bullshit in the military but let me tell you son from a soldier that served. Memes are fucking memes and you're a fool to believe them.

>he replied in english.

>Jewish
imagine being a walking meme

>soon
With current state of progress that will be true in the year 2330.

Looks like your missile hit multiple poolack asses. Direct hit, target obliterated.

Attached: 1613722610006.png (128x127, 32.9K)

>When the west will finally snap?

West has been browned. And I believe I speak for all brown people when I say fuck jannies, and not my problem.

>Christ of the Nations
This is our role and holy obligation to the world.
And who got ass handed to them because i don’t get your train of thoughts

Attached: 9EE77FD2-A81E-438A-924B-B14E97C07E99.jpg (360x512, 57.43K)

>muh butthurt polyak *insert nazi russian caricature face*

I expected this and received this.
Thank you.

>tries to shove shit in
>nuclear annihilation
kek. NATO fags

>soon
Z more weeks tavarisch amrite?

Attached: 8B5A72DA-CC9B-425C-BB2F-A9CAAB7132EF.jpg (682x1024, 132.55K)

I love how a Poolack gets offended when fucking Biden gets insulted, no one gives a fuck about Biden here, we all hate him and more and more people want to leave NATO and let you parasites fend for yourselves

Attached: obraz_2022-07-29_002250940.png (980x506, 374.74K)

Why do memeflags always forget that there will never be a shooting war between nuclear powers? How fucking stupid can you be, do you want the world to end? The only thing modern armies are good for is kicking down non-nuclear shitters.

Fine by me. You'll probably be partitioned at least 5 more times by then, but we'll mop up whatever remains.

Attached: 06148957f273d86a78e9251fa1b3523a75f60802.jpg (593x663, 79.77K)

>"first country to fire schlomo-hyped ammo"
>The V-2 Missile was able to go up to Mach 5 in 1944
Russcuck...

You only want nukes to fly because there literally isn't anything in your country worth nuking

You wont do shit, chihuahua

Attached: 04E417B6-3FBE-4E11-A68E-D3D02457EAF5.jpg (1000x909, 196.63K)

I can see that you're used to it.

Attached: 1612666749623.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Poland has been getting the literal shit kicked out of them by Russian troops in The Ukraine and now they want to try and take on even more but every day that passes it is Russia who takes more and more Poland copes and seethes about it next door.

You're a silly leaf if you think there wouldn't be a shooting war if any nato country were attacked by a nuclear power.

Attached: Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png (280x230, 70.66K)

Well, since you're asking about about the west snapping out, which is mainly represented by USA & the EU, I would collectively mean them.
and I thought poles being slow was kinda of a meme

>Lavrov openly disses POTUS
What POTUS?
Oh, you mean the senile geriatric currently dribbling shit down his trouser leg onto the carpets in the west wing?
Doesn't matter who disses him. He won't remember after his nap nap anyway.

Attached: raw-1443229083.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

Tie me to a missile and fire me at myself.

Hey Poland, nobody fucking cares and your constant seething is cringe

>Polish troops in Ukraine
What kind of copium is that?
>t. George Smith from Ohio Oblast

Hmm, I wonder how things will go for poland this time

Attached: pooland.png (511x355, 167.18K)

butthurt polyak is a standard russian response since always. It translates to "ok, you won"

Poles really are the goodest of the goyim

Russians openly spit in the face of Christ. Their cruelty and debauchery know no bounds. You will pay dearly for your transgressions just as Sodom and Gomorrah had before you.
God. Always. Wins.

Attached: Es-CpVdU4AAk--4.jpg (1679x1679, 278.49K)

>"Poland has been getting the literal shit kicked out of them by Russian troops in The Ukraine"
Chink diaspora user, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Attached: epic pepe.png (600x600, 102.3K)

So you’re implying west is loosing?
Nigger you high?

Good. Nuked, so good. But likely it will not be the case because Russian bombs don't work

Aren't you the faggots that hosted gay pride parades ? HAHAHAHAH POOLAND got buttfucked by NATO ideals and you are the ones casting stones