GIGAVAXXED IS DEAD

>Died this Tuesday morning (7/26), in Ribeirão Preto, 55-year-old Valdir Segato, who became famous throughout Brazil, for injecting oil to create muscles.

>According to information in the police report, Valdir would have felt sick at the house where he lived on Angra dos Reis street. Valdir's cousin told the police that she arrived to trigger the SAMU (Mobile Emergency Care Service), but he could not resist and died.

>Valdir Segato, known as the 'Brazilian Hulk', became famous a few years ago for his big, exaggerated muscle structure.

>At the time, doctors informed him that he should stop injecting himself with oil, as the procedure was putting his health at risk. Even with the criticism, Segato didn't seem to mind and claimed it was a matter of his own will. “Doctors tell me to stop using, the advice they give me is to stop using. But it's my decision to use it because I want to, because I like it," he said.

Attached: gigavaxxed.jpg (454x675, 52.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thathi.com.br/cidade/hulk-brasileiro-morre-aos-55-anos-em-ribeirao-preto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most people I know took the vax and 2 boosters. Nothing has happened to anyone. Just keep waiting two more weeks, keep posting your schizo threads. Whatever makes your Celsius room temp IQ happy

Based. I wish all vaxxers would giga-max-vaxx themselves to death like this.

Literally nothing to do with vax. These fucking bots lmao

bot reply, lol

It's the man of the meme that died but he probably was vaxxed too.

F.

Attached: 1658010908785.png (240x240, 81.74K)

kys niggerfaggots. the schizo brain in action
> opposing opinion!
> it's a bot
the absolute fucking state

Most people you know are gay

bot confirmed

How do u get paid, shill?

He didn't die, his soul just left his mortal coil and ascended. That's what happens when you gigavaxx hard enough. Pic related is how average gigavaxxer looks like.

Attached: 1658499476143376.jpg (510x522, 32.62K)

I knew these three lines
>Nothing has happened
>two more weeks
>schizo
...were shill/bot talking points, now it's 100% confirmed.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (948x304, 44.36K)

the absolute state of bots

Proof AI will never be sentient.

Didnt take it, not gonna take it.
Love anime girls, simple as

Attached: 1639968486478.jpg (1000x1000, 139.75K)

this dude died today
F
>thathi.com.br/cidade/hulk-brasileiro-morre-aos-55-anos-em-ribeirao-preto/

How tall was this guy?

he was injecting sopa de macaco to get full power, but couldnt resist

>Most people I know took the vax and 2 boosters. They all had adverse reactions and several have died. Just keep waiting two more weeks for purebloods to die, keep posting your schizo threads. Whatever makes your Celsius room temp IQ happy

Attached: Side Effects.jpg (1079x1533, 1.88M)

his family should auction his cadaver off to big pharma.

did you even read the OP you absolute vaxxie niggercattle faggot? kys