Why do Any Forumsdditors give you this room temp IQ gaze when you ask them for supporting evidence that isn't some...

Why do Any Forumsdditors give you this room temp IQ gaze when you ask them for supporting evidence that isn't some cyclic conspiracy involving "da joos"?

Attached: emptypoldditgaze.png (229x419, 212.6K)

There are conspiracies that don't involve jews?

Attached: confused.gif (640x598, 129.8K)

You can’t see me gazing you dumb cunt this is a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Jews rape and kill children.

>Why do Any Forumsdditors give you this room temp IQ gaze when you ask them for supporting evidence that isn't some cyclic conspiracy involving "da joos"?

Shut up groomer

Sage

>The face they actually make

Attached: 1659022826798640.gif (178x182, 935.54K)

Attached: 3b7.jpg (600x1011, 82.81K)

Any Forums is a psyop to make right wingers look retarded

>Poldditors?

Holy shit it has been barely two weeks. You guys must be butt flustered as fuck over "predditors"

Is their a unique or creative fucking thought among any of you?

"it's da joos" is a provable fact.

Ok rabbi Jew faggot

> Any Forumsdditors
thank you shill for confirming that our messaging is so effective you must steal it

Attached: apu its the jews.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

Okay good one one user
>Any Forumsdditors
nevermind user good boy points removed again.

Because it's the Jews, retard

>Any Forums is a psyop
correct
>to make right wingers look retarded
no, but you faggots try the same manufacturing consent tricks you pull on le reddit and twitter here as well, but since we're autists or masculine men they utterly fail here
you have no idea how to handle us so you just slide harder and harder every day
but we just check the catalog
you can't do shit pussy
you've lost the info war.

i'm literally against twitter and reddit you schizo retard, I agree with Any Forums on pretty much everything except I still don't understand why you all hate the jews so much and why you're all religious, mostly christian (literally based off Judaism)

>I still don't understand why you all hate the jews so much
>I just don't understand why you hate the people dead set on destroying your civilisation

> didnt explain how or why jews are destroying civilization

>i'm literally against twitter and reddit you schizo retard,
yeah you love frogs right?

Attached: jew as pepe.jpg (225x225, 10.12K)

lurk more faggot

Attached: Turtle it was the jews.jpg (750x865, 132.31K)

>t.jew

>How
They have weaselled their way into positions of power and influence through lies, subversion and nepotism (which they decry in everyone else).
>Why
They're fucked in the head and hold a grudge against us for us discriminating against them (because Jews always gonna Jew) in the distant past.

>I still don't understand why you all hate the jews so much and why you're all religious, mostly christian (literally based off Judaism)
Judaism is a newer religion than Christianity. The Talmud was finished centuries after Christ's resurrection. It even bashes Jesus and Mary. You don't see Jews not wearing mixed fabrics and sacrificing in the temple. That's because they follow the Talmud while neglecting the Tarnakh in everything but name.

Why were Jews expelled from 359 countries over many centuries? Did they all just randomly decide to hate Jews?

Attached: JW 416 CNN.jpg (1601x1300, 677.28K)