Is it possible to keep your woman away from other men?

Or do you just accept it as a fact of modern life?

Attached: 20FE5C32-E279-463F-904F-932C875CCCA7.jpg (828x955, 532.38K)

All women are whores.

He’s probably fine that guy has a gay ass tribal tattoo, if anything he’s the one in danger of being fucked. Not is wife.

Inshallah! Salem brother of course it is. You must never let that whore leave without being accompanied by a man and she must always be covered lest she be tempted.

She isn't allowed to have guyfriends. Only contact in professional/business settings. And if I would notice the guy still tries to hit on her I would change her fitness-trainer. I you look like the manlet in your pic he prob doesn't have to worry because his chick prob looks like a goblina and the chad has plenty of pussy so he never would start shit with her.

Attached: 1657323415126.gif (220x171, 671.83K)

Caught wife with other guy, I assaulted. Got legal troubles. Few years later I don't regret it. Never date whores again, be strict af.

I mean can you imagine his wife

Yes, be fit, work hard, fuck her good, spend time with her, take her out. It's really not that difficult if you really love yourself and her. Also find a christian woman. Have goals together. Chance of being cheated on down to nothing.

If you wanna go drink with your pals, spend time with your playstation and ignore her, chance of being cheated on up bigly.

>All women are whores.
Typical useless take of a loser.

that guys wife is probably ugly as sin dont think chad would be interested

I look better than the guy on the left so I'm not worried

Lmao

Sounds like the BGC was inadequate.

Attached: 1657306262854.jpg (839x472, 52.02K)

She's not virgin, ergo she cheated on you, ergo she's a whore.
Anons point stands, they're all whores

u think he watches?

kek

Just be buff, smart and handsome then it’s all good

Stockholm syndrome.

Real men take what they want.
>What makes you a real man user?
Women let you do it.

Yeah. Don't be a faggot and provide for your wife like a real man does. Ezpz.

What can the man on the right do to compete with the guy on the left? Other than becoming a billionaire or a celebrity.

Attached: frog-beaten-up.jpg (792x844, 137.51K)

When your daughter turns 16, she will fuck if she wants to fuck. She'll just lie and say she's going to a friends house, then go get plowed. If you bring her to church often and raise her right, you "might" be able to get her to wait until marriage.

and yet we will never fuck you, repulsive incel

No, especially if they're particularly social or have a job.

Thing is, women are the gatekeepers of sex and will be hit on wherever they go in the world. Gotta accept it.

As Reagan said, trust, but verify.

Keep in mind, women wonder the same about men - do you flirt with that cashier, neighbor, coworker, etc.? Of course, even if it's innocent.

I hope you mean you assaulted your cheating wife and not the rando she slept with..

Another loser!

I don’t know, his personal trainer is looking like a small Mexican.

Break both his legs.

I chose to trust my wife despite several incidents of her being suspicious as fuck with her phone and actions. Turns out she had been cheating on me to various degrees during our entire relationship. Trust your gut and don't let them gaslight you. Divorce sucks.

Yeah, but there are a million more guys just like him

Dont get mad at me because you gave a whore a retirement package

Lmao

Attached: B4B893DE-C6C9-40FE-AF88-2A894874846D.jpg (880x1024, 98.52K)

this
most trainer are closet fags
>t.trainer

is he top or bot?

All of these things one hundred percent. It's also good to have those initial discussions when you're first dating to determine what each of you considers to be inappropriate relationships with the opposite sex( you'll likely already agree if you're both biblical Christians). If you set boundaries up front not only will it prevent certain things from happening, she'll also respect you more and that will help maintain her attraction to you as the years go on. Our current culture will try to shame you for setting common sense boundaries, but you can't afford to cuck on this if you value the relationship.