I do not believe the Holocaust has occurred

I don’t believe it’s real. It’s nonsense. The Holocaust never happened.

Attached: 2FD66BC0-FCCC-475E-BF48-080A468F3F93.jpg (728x659, 91.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/20191004-one-third-of-the-holocaust-full-4-hour-documentary-by-dean-irebodd-on-the-holohaux
archive.org/details/huntthechamber0000film
archive.org/details/treblinka-archaeology-hoax-final-hd-1920x1080
archive.org/details/MajdanekGasChamberMyth1080x1920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm one of you, guise

Attached: 1555776576595.jpg (225x225, 10.12K)

>The holocaust
I will never not be shocked that Americans use this word that means religious sacrifice to talk about the shoah/jewish genocide.

Explain to me what did Hitler did weondd Fed if there was no genocide
Go ahead nigger

i believe the holocaust happened and i pretend otherwise for the lulz.

what the fuck are you babbling about you filthy kike, please go throw yourself off a cliff. I wish the holocaust was real so I didn't have to see your filthy flag and be reminded you exist

Yea but it wasn’t tho

It is my experience that Americans are all fully redpilled and just don't care.

I believe that the holocaust never happened, and that the hatred for Hitler for that reason is unjustified. That said, I think the holocaust should've happened, and any hate Hitler receives for not having done so is justified. Gas the kikes, hang the niggers, torch the gays. World War 3 Now.

I have some Jews in my basement
What would you do with them?

Keep the women as my slaves, kill the children born from my usage of their holes, brainwash them into being joyfully subserviant and obey my every wish.

Redpill them the ones who don’t commit suicide pass

You honestly don't think 6 million khazars were killed behind wooden doors with a delousing agent?
No shit.

What was real:
>mass shootings of Jews/Poles/Slavs/etc during the beginning months of Operation Barbarossa (probably a million civilians killed, mostly by SS volunteers)
>Jews had property stolen and were forced into ghettos with very poor living conditions
>Jews, political enemies, and POWs imprisoned in forced labor camps by the millions

The fake
>pretty much everything that happened in the camps that wasn't labor and a few executions by firing squad or hanging

can you tell me why not? im actually curious and don't understand why people deny it

Jews were selected (by jews) and deported by Germans and most didn't return. That's just a fact
The real 'sacrifice by fire' was elsewhere though, like Dresden, Stalingrad and Tokyo

just look up some holohoax threads in the archive

Attached: 1592255343263.jpg (3224x3544, 3.18M)

The story is too grandiose, absurd, has changed to many times through recent history, is not inline with German attitudes, and most importantly it is illegal to question, I am not allowed to ask questions, belief is simply a command. First of all that is evidence of lies. But furthermore and relating to my pic, I simply refuse to cooperate with the authorities. A command by whom? The scum I resent? Our “leaders”? No. It is mandated that the Holocaust is true? No, fuck you don’t tell me what to believe simple as. The Holocaust never happened. Hitler was a tragic hero.

We must put an end to the persecution of holocaust deniers.

>as an act of religious practice
I thought this was going to be a based and enlightened post about how the word "holocaust" literally means an act of religious sacrifice that is wholly burnt, and that the OP, denying blood sacrifice as a matter of religious principle, denies "The Holocaust" as a valid description for anything that happened.
But, no.
It isn't just Americans. Israeli officials discourage Ukrainians from using the word "Holodomor" because it sounds too much like "Holocaust", and compares their sacrifice to the incomparable one.

archive.org/details/20191004-one-third-of-the-holocaust-full-4-hour-documentary-by-dean-irebodd-on-the-holohaux
archive.org/details/huntthechamber0000film
archive.org/details/treblinka-archaeology-hoax-final-hd-1920x1080
archive.org/details/MajdanekGasChamberMyth1080x1920

We know

I can see that half of the pictures on the very left are tampered with, but for that rifle how the fuck do you tell the difference? It's a blurry image and those two guns are very similar in terms of shape, with a blurry picture such as this it is almost impossible to distinguish.

You don’t understand, why would the massacre of millions be called a sacrifice? It is straight up satanic.

Maybe the real holocaust was the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1609271726423.jpg (828x621, 54.85K)

Yeah the numbers really just don't add up at all. Jewish population barely changes over that time according to Jewish census data. Every camp the Red Cross looked at there was no evidence of that at all. Why make it a crime to even discuss this topic? Too many red flags makes it obvious it didn't happen, and seeing all the things Jews get away with it isn't difficult to see why they'd bother to make it up since it gives them a free pass for their blatant loxism.