My friend went to the doctor for his ""covid"" related chest pains. The doctor said it's just anxiety...

my friend went to the doctor for his ""covid"" related chest pains. The doctor said it's just anxiety. Should I tell him it was the vaccine or just let him be happy it was "just anxiety"? I also told him years ago not to start adderall, he didnt listen and now is on a cocktail of 5+ psych meds.

How do you deal with retards in your life? I care about him.

Attached: antivax23.jpg (960x864, 79K)

>Should I tell him it was the vaccine
That diagnosis is based on what exactly? Yearlong exposure to Youtube truther videos? I hope you're aware that torturing the data until it matches their conspiracy theory of the week is what these people do for a living.

The clinical studies were manipulated from the outset and yet negative safety signals STILL emerge.
There's a lot of retard level analyses floating around I can agree but the fact that retards can find negative signals is kind of concerning.
All I did when deciding whether or not to get it was compare my risk of serious COVID injury vs serious vax injury and the odds were weakly in favor of covid.

image also works if you replace "science worshipper" with "schizo"

> I favoured my right to sovereignty weakly over being a government cuck

its called heartburn

Okay, I'll ask you a second time, try not drifting off again:
What is your diagnosis based on?

well he knows him, you don't.
you're diagnosing it as being not from the vax with even less information than he has.
So if you were honest, you would follow your own advice and not offer a diagnosis
but you're not honest are you?

Attached: pepe shill shills measurement.jpg (590x787, 62.64K)

I don’t get this chest pain shit. What does it feel like? Upper chest feels sharp or something? Not vaccinated so don’t know.

Either that or brain parasites.

I know you faggots have no creativity and must steal all our memes so you can have any at all (even though the ones you steal and edit are ineffective)
But at least steal them and edit them you lazy fuck

3 shills in first 5 comments
guess Op diagnosed this correctly.

>you're diagnosing it as being not from the vax with even less information than he has.
I see, you're a deranged schizo. I asked him what he bases his diagnosis on. That's all. All the other shit you're talking about exists only in your own imagination.

>I see, you're a deranged schizo.
You're criticizing someone for not having information to diagnose someone else, but then offering your own diagnoses
it's internally inconsistent
the only one who is being a schizo is you
but hey gotta make that blood money for big pharma
what an absolutely disgusting way to spend your time
I wonder what your soul is worth? Hope you make more than wumao.

I believe it feels like anxiety. Or if you've ever had the wind knocked out of you, it feels like that but constant.
>"I felt like I was going to die"
just heartburn bro. I mean yeah us zoomers are weak as shit but not that weak.
I tried to make a rational decision because I have the smallest fucking modicum of self awareness. If you want to refuse to take it regardless of data out of political principles that's cool too. But making it 100% political is just feeding into (((their))) plan.

>at least steal them and edit them you lazy fuck
they don't know how, they don't know how to pirate photoshop. they're probably all phoneposters too. haven't you ever noticed most normie memes are made in snapchat?

>All the other shit you're talking about exists only in your own imagination.
Claiming it's not from the vax is a diagnosis
Claiming it's heartburn or brain parasites like here
is also a diagnosis
omg a shill lied!?!

Attached: surprised pikachu.jpg (1893x1124, 82.12K)

> they're probably all phoneposters too
facts

Attached: shill phone board.jpg (520x390, 55.41K)

>*mad schizo noises*
Yep, you got it. I'm a shapeshifter from planet Vulcan and I'm here for your blood. You drooling imbecile.

space is as fake and gay as you are

covid doesn't cause myocarditis bro.

look, I just did a google trends search and overlayed two results (they are on different scales)

you can see a spike in myocarditis searches at the beginning of the pandemic-- but it was a nothing burger. people stopped looking into it because it barely ever happens.

but after the vaccine.... coincidentally.... and everyone starts hearing more about how covid causes heart problems....

feel free to deboonk my method. explain what's actually accounting for this correlation. it's just schizo shills searching myocarditis all day right?

Attached: vax_myocarditis_searches.png (1154x593, 64.42K)

deguoren are the new leafs i swear to god. enjoy the tencent(s)