I belive we are in the last days, what with foot shortages, euphrates river drying up and all, but

I belive we are in the last days, what with foot shortages, euphrates river drying up and all, but...

This is a really slow apocolypse.

Attached: 1658892734458976.png (917x889, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/photos-walmart-excess-inventory-overstock-in-aisles-2022-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>apocolypse

You know user sometimes I worry about what images people collect.

Attached: 6687BE78-7DEC-40D3-8331-813D006CBFE6.jpg (500x663, 99.69K)

Sorry
A pocket lips*
Yeah, im going to hell for still being horny for girls i was attracted too when i 14 since im 34 now. Why didnt the law make my boners stopm at 18?

>foot shortages
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1626381230994.jpg (3107x4096, 885.4K)

alice bros...are we going to jail?

Attached: b329571dedcde5d0071defd8de3c5762.jpg (500x536, 68.24K)

cunny

Oil is running out. Deal with it or don't. Complex just in time supply chains are wounded badly every time a supplier disappears.

Been to Walmart lately? It's death by a thousand paper cuts, they are a master of supply and logistics, and the shelves there are pretty good reflection of availability of items.

Attached: 1652711524216m.jpg (1024x653, 112.24K)

>foot shortages

Attached: 1647305062330.png (350x339, 48.26K)

There really has been shortage of quality feet pics. Now fuck off of here pedo

>foot shortages
I’m ngmi

>>businessinsider.com/photos-walmart-excess-inventory-overstock-in-aisles-2022-7
Idk what leafland Walmart is like, but mine is full of stupid shit they're having to sell at a discount. The article doesn't lie (for once).
Muh inflation is stopping people from buying shit atm though.

Yea I have, it's a nightmare. Makes the international airport by me look downright Aryan by comparison. The shortages are all over the places, huge sections in still remain empty. It's the new "two weeks" in my opinion, oh yes, as soon as these shortages are filled, two weeks only my friend. The oil shortage is causing widespread supply shortages and will only get worse.

moar

been looking for this image for a while. tanks fren.

The first nandroid that made me vomit. Go smash your cock on another board, damaged goods lol

UAAAA

no u

Attached: 515F1376-943C-424A-A208-BCF27547068D.png (816x637, 242.28K)

All of it is done on their supply chain. And I'm talking about food. Not commercial goods.

It was going to happen with 8 billion sucking the cup dry. And the line goes up and the other follows. Line goes down like a falling blade and the other line follows.

Starting to understand why they clot shotted the sheep?

Attached: Graph-showing-population-and-oil-consumption-growth.jpg (753x473, 60.68K)

Theyre coming for our rabbit holes.

I, for one, welcome the upcoming child prostitution extravaganza. With a big fat cock.

>foot shortages

Attached: 1639841312028.png (427x450, 214.65K)

I always knew why. I've been peak oil wise since 2010, I keep up with it on a few websites. To me what gets me way more nervous these last 2-3 years is not quantity of oil but quality. Venezuela might have more reserves than Saudi Arabia but their oil is mugwump garbage. It leads to believe the decline will be much faster than anyone thinks as that oil can't be pumped or refined at the same pace (if at all). It will be like a Seneca cliff from here on out, 5-10 years to a great depression and only getting worse from there. Prepare your homestead.

I can save her

The earth is on the suns time

God already bashed us with water and flooded earth

He says he will cleanse with fire
Do you see the temps rising slowly ?

I do

Okie here. Walmarts are full of stuff.

That's the whole point, frog boiling analogy and stuff. Have you noticed how noone irl really cares? I expected people to start to freak out once empty shelves became a common site.

Attached: file.png (917x889, 1.26M)

I don't get why drawings like that are so appealing. The eyes are way too big, mouth way too small and eyebrows way too high up. Why doesn't it look grotesque?

The good book doesn't really give a solid timeframe though does it

>oil running out
No, the collapse is 100% planned and artificial. Current global economic system is unsustainable so they are intentionally destroying it to create a new one.

How do you know feet are getting smaller? Source?

Not yet user. It's not over until it's over. If you're truly worried then start prepping for the eventual collapse.

I’d like to believe a lot of people aren’t panicking just because they’re stocked up on stuff now after experiencing panic buying and shortages a couple times the past few years. Might still have extra rice, canned foods, toilet paper etc in the back of their cabinets.