How bad is homelessness in your country? Anything being done to address the issue?

How bad is homelessness in your country? Anything being done to address the issue?
>t.a homeless man

Attached: 1659039355433274.jpg (750x755, 99.19K)

It's bad...and theyre doing their best to make it worse

out of control
no

Attached: 1644917198406.jpg (480x336, 15.06K)

California exists
so, pretty bad

why are you homeless cunt

Most homeless are mentally ill beyond help or sorely addicted to drugs and thus bring homelessness upon themselves so i don't really care

We have a new type of homeless, entire families now are homeless, young families, shit is fucked.

UK, seemed it was on the rise, but suddenly don't see them anywhere

I assume they all died off in winter

I live in a Republican controlled suburb and I have never seen a homeless person in my town or around it

Attached: 1653364484711.jpg (1280x720, 81.59K)

Where you at?
Last winter I saw people sleeping in the snow I did nothing now I'm ashamed

why dont they get jobs? why so lazy?

Rising due to rapid cost of living increase combined with rent increases and house price increases. Still difficult to become homeless even from a poor household though if you have a decent level of intelligence.

Attached: 2022072418272500-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 220.21K)

In American cities, its bad enough where fags rape homeless boys for no reason. Worked at 3 different homless shelters.

Badness: Gypsy
Done: Nothing good enough

Minor problem because local government offers homes for them.

Its often upper middle class/well off fags too. The same ones hopefully having their faces covered in blisters from monkeypox. But the media and justice system will never point this shit out.

I dont know i didn’t want to ask, they may have been fired due to this shitty economy, they may role play poor to collect donations from pedestrians (many such cases), however i have never this trend until after the coof and the economic breakdown that followed...

It's getting bad, and will only get worse.

>where fags rape homeless boys for no reason
To spread their parasites user. That’s the reason.

Attached: B320F95C-1132-47D9-8774-B94B08F3F9CF.png (1256x1353, 199.78K)

1. Far worse than anybody will admit, they just pass local ordinances to move it somewhere else so they can pretend it doesn't exist.
2. Not a damn thing.

it's only ever white people.

you should tell them to get jobs

I want vengeance. But every fucking media company and academia institution will cover up the truth when it comes to statistics. We have an entire month for yuppy fags (June) but no month for literally anybody else in this country. Its a joke.