Jon Stewart on PACT Act: ""I'm used to the hypocrisy… I am not used to the cruelty."

Why do Republicans hate veterans having health care? Is Jon Stewart running for president in 2024?

Attached: JonLebowitz.png (1278x721, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUW3-dzmRZc
twitter.com/SenToomey/status/1552425283663400961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=iUW3-dzmRZc

do you really want a heeb prez?

A what?

I want a prez that is charismatic. At this point their political view is entirely irrelevant. Bonus if they can form a complete sentence. Nobody has taken US prez seriously for many decades.

JS should do what he does best and make people laugh

Oh, ok
So the House added some poison pills to the bill after the Senate had approved it, so now the liberals can scream about how bad it is

Attached: file.png (797x132, 26.89K)

No one likes John Stewert, not even Liberals

Oy vey we love our troops, they protect isreal. I think we should increase burn pits because I hate the human garbage that makes up the current armed services. Dead ZOGbots make me cry tears of joy.

Source? What did they add that's so bad?

Wrong. Everyone loves Jon.

He doesn't give a fuck, it's just free publicity. It costs nothing to show up with a hat on and complain.

$400 billion in additional spending
twitter.com/SenToomey/status/1552425283663400961

Attached: file.png (688x631, 533.98K)

No one checked my fucking glorious ZOG bot killing digits

Trump made the VA go to work.

>their political view is entirely irrelevant.

Attached: 1643774062039.jpg (750x749, 82.1K)

Something really needs to be done about this shit.

he’s already said he wont run for president.

>Campaigns as Jon Stewart
>Everyone knows him as Jon Stewart
>Media showers Jon Stewart in attention
>Ballot bubble: Jonathan Leibowitz
Who???

Veterans are scumbags who wanted to commit violence for politicians. Politicians rightly treat them like shit.

>republicans: supposedly want smaller government
>zogbots: literal wards of the state whose very existence fuels the government to grow ever larger
Obviously, modern zogs are more overtly leftist (thinking of John Brennan types) but how did the military=right wing thing happen anyway?

inb4 this is just another way for kikes to steal money from the tax payers under the guise of
>Muh Veterans
Liebowitz tried this exact same shit with that 9/11 fund that would have given a shitton of money to the hasidics for living in NYC when 9/11 happened.

hebrew, maybe(?) not sure

Attached: image_2022-07-28_180509495.png (674x213, 27.78K)

yeah i'm sure that jude who probably contributed more than any other single person towards creating the clown world actually cares about veterans..

I think you're confusing Elton John with John Stewart

Why should the feds pay for some fucking shit in NY city. Don't they have enough from skimming our 401ks for a century?