As a white man, could you imagine to engage with a black woman/girl?

As a white man, could you imagine to engage with a black woman/girl?

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__brides__public__brides-services__production__2017__08__10__598c9f3427723627ba3e8f76_GettyImages-464179612-43ef392df77e41db8edce218a1f8e7a0.jpg (681x1024, 93.51K)

shes not black, she indian. Is she saying she blackity black?

Black my ass

I would touch her feet if you know what I'm sayin.

He’s Jewish you buttwipe

Careful what you wish for white boy

every second

Attached: 1650983363663.webm (480x480, 590.82K)

I'd fuck Kamala raw

no

>As a white man, could you imagine to engage with a black woman/girl?
That's a kyke standing next to a red-dot indian. No whites or niggers to be found here.

Sorry user I’m not quite following. Could you explain it like I’m a nigger?

A black woman? No problem. Half poo Half Jamaican that sucked off tons of dudes and climbed the political ladder on her back? Problem

Lol do you mean could I imagine it mushmouth? Yes, like many a fantastic thing. Not my personal preference though.

Imagine coming from a 5,000 year old tribe who excelled at written language and intellectual thought for millennia and then being married to Kamala Harris.

She has before in the campaigning and after. She flip flopped to pander until people just said fuck off.

Hes not White. He’s a kike dude.

wife material

I don’t find niggers attractive. But I will say I can admit that hair like this looks good on light skin women. I admit it’s endearing.

Even my pee and my shit is more black than Kamala Harris

>White
>Black

kek none of that is true

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!';';;'

Attached: 1650262162424.png (650x932, 1.33M)

I fucked one once. White dad, white ex, I was the second guy she’d been with. It wasn’t so bad, I could barely tell she was black, had curly red hair. Ultimately decided I could not continue on because it would be a disservice to my children and the human race if I were to create more niggers.

being honest the biggest hurdle isn't the girl herself but the idea of having black kids

>fucking poo

This. The women aren’t all unattractive or even annoying. The issue is you have stupid nigger children. They would make excellent concubines if they were sterilized. We could keep a genetic stick of them, maybe 40k on an isolated island with 10k effeminate black males. So you’d make the species more feminine over time. Then one could purchase a sterilized sheboon.

Probably best to just rid the world of them though.

it depends

Attached: 1606614262127.png (712x522, 416.18K)

She's literally the mutt meme not black

Definitely not her but yes. From my experience black women put more value on men being traditional men and are more supportive of their man’s career. Oddly enough they’re closer to the trad wives Any Forums wants as long as you stay away from the ACAB dumbasses

So white then to 99% of people

Attached: FC124C31-4B3F-41E1-A2DB-8CEFA0FF7C8A.jpg (1024x637, 86.53K)