PUTIN WARNS AMERICA OF 'CONSEQUENCES' IF IT KEEPS ARMING UKRAINE!

Russia has warned of “more than serious” consequences if Ukraine uses US-made multiple launch rocket systems or other NATO-supplied long-range weapons against Russian territory.

The head of the Russian delegation at talks in Vienna on issues of military security and arms control, Konstantin Gavrilov, stated this on Wednesday, according to CNN.

He made it very clear that “If the Armed Forces of Ukraine use American MLRS or other NATO long-range weapons against Russian territory, the consequences will be more than serious.”

“An increase in the transfer of Western weapons to Kyiv may force the Russian Federation to move to tougher responses,” he warned.

Gavrilov insisted that every purpose of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and all the goals set by President Vladimir Putin will be achieved.

According to him, the United States and its NATO allies must listen to Russia’s concerns.

dailypost.ng/2022/07/27/war-therell-be-more-than-serious-consequences-well-move-to-tougher-actions-russia-warns-nato-us/

Attached: 1658969481228514.png (826x789, 702.21K)

Unlikely. They are better off just grinding us out. Cost isn't quality considering our corruption.

>"s-stop arming ukraine g-guys, or I'll, or i'll, or I'll do something mean!"

NATO should always call their bluff, they won't do shit.

What's he going to do about it, because I really wish he'd do something so we can get this shit going.

>stop hyperinflating your currency, it's totally crippling us
Lol Putin keeps baiting these retards.

sounds like a desperate loser shriek

The only point of this war now is to observe them to learn and make them deplete munitions now that the bio-labs are gone.

Russia needs to drag the war on as long as possible, it is costing the USA a fortune to keep the show running.

I’m really mean it this time guys

would ride with you over any of these american memeflag faggots since you make most sense.

>they won’t do shit
Everyone thought that before the invasion too

>costing America a fortune
Well for 1 we have money printers running 24/7. And 2, arm manufacturing is huge business for us. You are giving us jobs.

Fuck Russia.

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS SO WE CAN FUCKING WIPE YOUR ASSES OFF THE PLANET FUCK RUSSIANIGGERS COME DO SOMETHING FAGGOT BITCHES

hope he gives palestine nukes t b h

>they won't do shit
Then why the West gave in about the Lithuanian corridor issue? The blockade of Kaliningrad ended after Putin threatened.

putin has cucked on every threat he can literally destroy all of europe, who is actively trying to wipe russia off the map, by turning off a gas valve but he does fuck all russians need stronger leadership not larpers who sends soldiers into meatgrinders while he tweets at the long table like a certain orange someone we all once knew who did fuck all too

And they still haven't done shit.

And they got clowned on by a 3rd rate corrupt army, couldn't even take the capital. lmao, NATO would wreck them in 3 days

turn off the gas to germany, turn off the energy for german manufacturing, turn off the economic power of a major player in the european union. they would have to rely more on banking from germany. A tough thing to do considering covid will begin to spike again later this year and lockdowns will come back.

on the other hand, he could literally do nothing and wait for the green movement to cripple banking and manufacturing in the long term while keeping prices high on gas milking as much money as he can.

I hope they collapse Europe. Fuck you Klaus you’re not my friend.

Oh good to hear. Guess this whole Ukraine thing is a nothingburger then. Haven’t really been paying attention

>Putin warns, "2 more weeks"

The money printing cannot go on forever

Blah Bah Blah
Do something faggot
Talk is cheap

Attached: 1524717532009.png (239x211, 9.44K)