HAHAHAHAAHAH THE WHITE FUTURE

White subhuman being castrated by based churkabro. This is the future of every eurocvck, including subhuman "white" russians, who will become literal sissies to churckachads.
White women will serve brown men and whitoids will finally go extinct.
Reditors coping seething and dilating, whitrannies will live to serve the brown man

FUCK UKRAINE
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK WHITES
FUCK JEWS
FUCK GLOBOHOMO

HAIL CHINA
HAIL RUSSIA
HAIL AFRICA
HAIL MIDDLE EAST
HAIL LATAM
HAIL BRICS!
HAIL TO ALL MUSLIMS!

Attached: 1659042355789463.webm (480x848, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
files.catbox.moe/elprss.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based, white cucks need to be castrated by based RUSSIANS just like in 1945. Fuck white Europe, Siberians are going to rape German kids again.

buck status: broken

>Google, what is the gayest country in Latin America
>Brazil

Attached: 1658969410161933.jpg (959x981, 663.22K)

He is not churka
He would have spoken their language or got a heavy accent.

While all the actors in video speak either pure Russian or Southern Russian/Ukrainian accent (sort of "redneck speech" common for Russians from Rostov/Kuban, Donbass and Eastern Ukrainians

WA U GONNA DO WHIBOI

Attached: 7f7fd7adccd2f4d6adf6a98cb124d450.jpg (735x919, 90.05K)

It's kinda a leap in logic to say that he didn't ask to become a transwoman. She is stunning and brave and beautiful woman now.

Lmao based, 1945 happening again, I hope they impregnate german wombs again

Based, this must happen to every whitoid

Kiss your black lords' shoes, subhuman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

I do not know which side to take. I look like a white man, but most likely the Europeans will put me in the oven. I don't look like a Mongol or an Arab, but what chance is there that they won't cut off my balls after they cut out the Europeans?

Attached: 1639502877220.png (960x720, 1.07M)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on (links to whole threads):

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!;;;;

Attached: 1632760825777.jpg (612x464, 61.15K)

>Sao Paulo Pride, the biggest gay festival in South America
You're flaming. Every Brazilian man has sex with dude ass, because your nigger genes.

Attached: 3500.jpg (1200x630, 125.51K)

Hohol subhuman kys

NATO lovers posting pathetic false flag "haha Russia bad for whites" garbage like always to try making actual drooling retards support Ukraine.

Cope, whitoids will all get the same fate, you will work as slaves and your women will become sextoys

Kys CIAnigger

Lol you never mentioned heterosexuality once in the OP, only weird faggot fantasies about white sissy shit. Every one of you mud niggers wants to dig shit out of another man's ass. You're a subhuman.

c'mon, man
this is normal in semitic """"""culture""""""

Attached: FGM-13532a7.png (700x394, 32.16K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH BALLLESS, DICKLESS, WHITE FUTURE HAHAHAHAHAHAh

ZZZZZZZZ

Attached: 1659045385716371.png (960x717, 1.32M)

Screenshot all this shit so nazbols can't lie about russia being prowhite.

BASADO
DOWN WITH WORLD WIDE WHITE SUPREMACY
OUR TIME IS NOW

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG AND A WAR CRIME
>also kids should be able to choose their sexuality and be able to be legally castrated

pick one

The cutter is a Kalmyk, probably a herdsman, who castrates sheep and goats back home.

Attached: kalmyk.png (439x500, 430.97K)

he was a pedo. anyway I am fully against of filming this shit. bad optics. but the mighty castraitor is a mongol, and you just cant control them too tight.

whites have dark ballsack?

What do you think Russians would do to a subhuman ape like you?

Mongols hummiliating whites once again.
First the slavs but soon germs.
History will repeat itself

Attached: images (58).jpg (350x199, 10.42K)