Any Forums approved State

Is Texas a nice state to move to? I currently live in jew york and I want to get the fuck out of here as soon as possible. I figured Texas looks nice and I have family there. Any other suggestions?

Attached: 1200px-Texas_flag_map.svg-865766583.png (1200x1171, 47.98K)

Mayra Flores the commie amnesty bitch is from there
No different from aoc
Fuck texas

it's just cheaper and there's a little less tax, not the big deal

obviously the houses here and in New Mexico are cheaper than in NY

show flag faggot

texas is a fucking non-white shithole, you'll make a fine addition. it's like a poorer version of california, now with more californians.

It sucks.

Attached: C3E8B457-F9D2-4121-8E59-2A6506F47B28.png (2516x2372, 1.38M)

I'd say fuck off were full but it kinda sucks here user.

Shut up you dumb Nigger.

All texas cities are solid blue with the same lefty retards as any other city. If you are a wagie one benefit is you save on state tax

Abortion is soon to be strictly punished and then we are going after fag marriages and anything else that was pushed through during the Obama admin. This will cause enough shitlibs to fuck off, at least enough so we can buy some time until the great happening. Texas is a very different state. There are Tejano peoples who have a true claim to some of the land, some bloodlines fought for Texas and America against Mexico and are proud of that to this day. So when people call it non-white, they aren't lying, but many of the non-whites can be convinced to vote further right long enough to, again, buy more time. If you do move here you should live at least 20 miles outside of a city and stick to the North.

>Be White
>Go to Texas
>Every Latina wants to breed with you

Attached: 649_1000.jpg (640x770, 100.98K)

Where doesn't it suck man? I'm sick of dealing with all the Retards here and the obsessive amount of taxes while putting up with fake people. jew york fucking sucks

I'm White though

Yea sure. Texas is home to steers, queers and bursting at the seems with illegal beaners. A New Yorker would fit right in.

That’s a man
Tranny lover
Kys

Honestly not sure. Maybe New Hampshire or Kentucky. Idaho was cool but I heard its overrun with Californians. Montana and the Dakotas are probably based if you can stand the cold. Florida has the best governor but who knows how long he will last, and I dont trust all the New England transplants.

Honestly Oklahoma is probably better than Texas if you don't need a strong job market near an urban center.

have fun being a 43 percenter

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.57.40 PM.png (866x626, 121.26K)

Seethe nigger. You're probably some yankee faggot.

Attached: 5410713924_334488e76c_b.jpg (688x1023, 224.04K)

Fuck off were full

lmao you wish Texas was as based and white as its made to seem but it is not and that's the fact of the matter. I watched the brownification with my own eyes. 10 years ago I got out of the city to a town with a 40k pop and 80% white. The population is now 120k and I'd wager less than 50% white and you see it everywhere in Texas you go. Grapevine near Dallas Fort Worth used to be a nice place. Full of nigs and spics now. Kyle/Buda Texas used to be a nice white enclave between Austin and San Antonio. Absolutely overrun with beaners now. There are a few hidden gems still left but I'm not gonna mention them because it's only a matter of time and it's sad. Very sad.

I've leaving in the next 3 years. Not saying what state because I don't want faggot nigger New Yorkers like op getting any ideas.

>Flaggot
My home state, consider myself a Texan first, American second. It is becoming pretty expensive to live here. 2 or 3 years ago 1,500 a month could pretty much get you anything, now it is difficult finding anything to rent that isnt a shake for that price.