LEWIS SCARLETT

VS

FREE SPEECH SYSTEMS LLC
INFOWARS LLC
JONES ALEX E
SHROYER OWEN

D-1-GN-18-001835

Thread #4

Attached: alex-jones-atrazine-frogs-gay.jpg (1280x738, 122.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deseret.com/2016/7/29/20592903/lds-couple-has-inspired-in-the-years-after-the-unimaginable-tragedy-of-sandy-hook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous bread

I'm not sure what this kike lawyer is trying to do here, he is basically saying that owen shouldn't have done what every single news presenter does and just reads whats given to him.

they couldnt find a lawyer that was a conspiracy theorist i feel so the lawyer cuck is going to cause them to lose if anything for being unable to defend the "it didnt happen" card and prove theyre all actors LOL

Attached: 1653167766418.png (235x329, 124.5K)

Don't talk bad about me in this thread or I'll sue, you were warned.

when does this end I'm sick of Owen Shroyer and his blue pilled normie takes

They're making it out like they're responsible for Sandy Hook.

Alex Jones played a part in the movie A Scanner Darkly. Thus, he is an actor. The lawyer literally said earlier that when he goes to sleep at night, he is still a lawyer. Thus, Alex Jones is an actor and a journalist. Sometimes, he is playing a role. He is an actor. He could even have an IMDB if he wanted, because he has been an actor in several movies. Waking Life is another. So he is an actor.
He is also a journalist. These facts are completely irrelevant to the railroading theatre trial going on right now.

Give it to me straight fellas, how bad is it?

You're a wonderful person, user.

Attached: 1650312698656.jpg (604x604, 133.97K)

He's already fucked, they're deciding if they economically sanction him now.

Imagine how angry Jones must be at Owen right now. He should fire Owen immediately after this testimony.

the kikes are so desperate they had to bring up the iodine

you cant even make that up IS IT TRUE THAT YOU RAN A COMMERCIAL FOR A LIQUID IODINE TINCTURE AFTER SAYING THIS MAN DIDNT HAVE HIS DAUGHTER IN HIS ARMS

Attached: 1631523011171.jpg (456x810, 101.46K)

It was rigged from the start, the judge is a total cunt that defaulted his case, and is now leaving it up to a stacked jury to decide how much damages they have to pay. It's lawfare against free speech.

Bad.

he doesn't just read the headlines, he also pulls shit out of his ass and throws it at the viewer to see what rhetoric sticks. he should be responsible for his words, because he is not reading of a teleprompter, and all those MSM fags should be too.

Attached: tittybaby.jpg (454x639, 37.78K)

This is outrageous. I am interested enough in breasts for the rest of my uninterested generation.

Correct. Rules for thee not for me. Land of the mutts

Why does this shit lawyer keep stating that sandy hook is a proven fact, when the defamation case was ruled by default (without findings of fact, as they must be) and this is a DAMAGES ASSESSMENT HEARING?

The hearing we are witnessing here is 100% improper. The prosecution is endeavoring to prove their case while the defendant has been gagged, and their entire line of questioning is out of order.

None of this has to do with how much money should be found in judgement.

Really bad.

Whatever, serves them right for swallowing Netanyahu jewjew cum and the orange Zionist for 4 fucking years.

Also, pic rel to cover my ass.

Attached: pol affidavit.jpg (781x1024, 81.93K)

notice the spam?
it's not "jidf"
deseret.com/2016/7/29/20592903/lds-couple-has-inspired-in-the-years-after-the-unimaginable-tragedy-of-sandy-hook

Attached: sal.jpg (688x392, 55.34K)

Has he not seen Anchorman?

Joe Biden, the president of the United States (allegedly) does the exact same thing.

So, a journalist is protected by teh First Amendment and held to a higher standard than teh Executive Branch of our Federal Government?

(((Extent of damages )))

Attached: 1659044281534556.jpg (781x1024, 133K)

>wHy iS tHis CoUrt So RigGEd WAAAAAA

Jesus you mutts are still asleep in your American Dream

Owen is on the stand and he isn't smart enough to understand what the lawyer is doing nor how to counter it. We're basically watching a small defenseless child get the shit kicked out of him by a full grown man.