What the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: img.jpg (724x568, 85.83K)

Came all the way to Canada to push this globohomo Indian land narrative

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-172157_Brave.jpg (1080x2400, 757.11K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-173855_Brave.jpg (1080x2001, 785.39K)

>antipope gonna antipope

God will not forgive him

>not the real pope
>not catholic
Idk

Just as it comes out there are no mass graves.

Repel the satanic pope and accept orthodoxy.

His problem?
>Leader of pedophiles

Attached: 1647768130413.jpg (1080x2316, 678.27K)

There has to be an extra special punishment for those who intentionally lead the flock astray. It's worse than treason, it's worse than heresy.

Attached: 1658879444029264.jpg (1080x1633, 310.26K)

Attached: 1658838388597363m.jpg (677x1024, 88.58K)

He's a fucking peronist.

as if there aren't any liberal patriarchs, right?

When will these fucking stupid useless old rucks realize that this ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS? If you ever fucking apologize to the mob, they will take it as a sign of weakness and push you for even more. Ignore them, say nothing, let them burn themselves out. It's literally all you can do.

Attached: 1658755802407003.gif (431x243, 3.44M)

At least one of them is repelling homosexuality and not kneeling to niggers.

I consider no man pope unless he is willing to dawn his armor and lead Christians into battle against the heathens

Attached: MV5BMjE5ZDYwZDAtYjZjMS00OGZjLWIwZjYtY2ZlMjhhOGYwMzY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg (1074x480, 213.87K)

He's a catholic.

not my pope, not my problem

Don*

t phonefag

where?

Attached: pronouns.png (318x114, 8.22K)

Elaborate pls why Peron is a bad guy. CIA butthurted really hard over him.

for now

if I am not mistaken, papal infallibility refers only to matters of faith and morals, enacted ex cathedra

and you believe in your version of christianity due to nationalistic ties. Now how wise is that?

This pope is a faggot.

Apologizing to jews and other shitskins is all he knows. All Catholics should be embarrassed and advocate for Francis to be removed.

Did he ever apologize for raping literally millions of boys for about 19+ centuries?
Just imagine how high the number could be.

Attached: 1517867825996.jpg (564x663, 50.45K)

Why is he supposed to be sorry? His indigenous great great grandpa had Spanish dick up his ass 700 years ago.

If you are a catholic, you support pedophilia. It's really that simple.

#NotMyPope
John Paul 2nd was the last true pope

yes. The apostles also had this kinda of infalibility, but ironically enough no protestant dares to say those who wrote the bible were wrong in any way...

in your unfair and dishonest brain perhaps

That dude's red.
You know this nigga is eatin beans off camera too.

what's this?

No, bye.

>gonna give this feathernigger a stick, savages love sticks

sell me on Orthodoxy

haha he was the cuck who started with this apologizing shit

The masonic jew who leads a giant international mafia is really sorry about something. LOL

>John Paul 2nd

The PEDO Pope?

he's about to die

Peron saved 22 million (80%) of Spaniards back when the US tried to genocide Spain with (((sanctions))).

And ever.

>that pic
you don't have the moral high ground you pretentious bitch

Because peronism evolved into a leftist populist ant white pro welfare movement.

John Paul II was the pope that officially apologised to the jews, he was a kike puppet and so globohomo gloryfied him. Ratzinger was the last trad pope, he didn't bow down to kikes so he was destroyed along with the catholic church thanks to the pedo psy-ops scandal. That's why Israel have agents like Epstein deep in the pedo ring.

Im not a Christian bro, im a Muslim, but i can call orthodoxe Christians the People of the Book, and Catholics pagans. At least that’s what i see...
It’s a trek you must take yourself and ask God to guide in which faith to follow. Prayers are powerful.

he is sorry, all is forgiven!

Not sure what this is. Looks like someone in some kind of alien costume at a Halloween party with a tramp stamp thot. It's in a 1970s style kitchen.

Synagogue of satan must spread its rot.

you bet on that? Years ago it was rare to find a liberal patriarch. But now things have changed.
Just face it. The liberal disease will infect almost anything good on this planet one way or another, unless a nuclear war happens that resets the world powers layout.

Lol he's been spending too much time with Trudeau. Already playing dress-up.

Hm, Justin probably watched Mr. Dressup when he was a kid, probably his one nice memory for whatever hell his childhood was.

>wow look at this horrific shit
>the government claimed better living and then made it mandatory to get the rest of them
>and they died or were raped or whatever
>a horrid crime by an untrustworthy government

>gEt YoUr BoOsTeR(s)!

He's Catholic.

Join a church without a liberal patriarch.