DAY OF THE ROPE, WHEN?

nypost.com/2022/07/28/nj-councilwoman-slams-into-cyclist-in-hit-and-run-video/

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-172842_Brave.jpg (1079x1879, 626.11K)

>The surveillance camera footage appears to show Black pedaling through a red light at the time of the crash, according to newjerseyglobe.com.

The only mistake she made was not returning to the scene to run him over again, fucking retarded cycling faggot

Bike fag went through a red light.

Wow, I'd actually vote for that politician if I lived in Jersey

Attached: 080603-bike-accident-hmed-330a.jpg (1000x719, 458.89K)

jersey city is a corrupt hell-hole so I think she should be punished to the full extent, however if she were based in some way I would manage to overlook the fact she knocked a fat guy off a bike.

It's illegal to run over cyclist in NYC? What a shithole.

Based Jersey Councilwoman. I am sure Tony would approve.

Attached: 1649597501500.jpg (796x1056, 72.9K)

Be the change you wish to see.

>the hit and run

Attached: 1654946683211.gif (400x224, 2.12M)

>everybody hates Jersey, but somebody's got to live there.

kek, no this is the real one.

Attached: 1593860180255.webm (548x1080, 3M)

bicycles used for racing should have some sort of anal stimulant attached to them to prevent their riders from falling asleep

I hate bicyclists. I want her to resign but I’m simultaneously glad she ran him over. Where I’m at in NW Arkansas they’ve been taking four lane roads and turning them into two lanes and give two lanes specifically to bikers… and hordes of bikers aren’t using them, still riding in the road at 10 mph. Fuck bicyclists. Literally gave them a whole road and they don’t use it like a bunch of niggers.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

>cyclist was running a red
DEATH TO ALL BIKEFAGS

I have had a claim like this before where a cyclist slammed into a parked car. The cyclist was able to claim accident benefits under the car owner's insurance since the cyclist didn't have insurance himself. It was some deadbeat bum working part time for minimum wage and he was paid $1000 a week for 26 weeks in income replacement, 3x weekly physio, travel costs for a year and a bunch of other expenses. I believe he even had a liability claim against the vehicle owner - if he did I don't recall how it ended but it probably would have been settled for a couple thousand.
Here collisions involving cyclist and pedestrians are strict liability meaning there is no onus on the plaintiff to prove negligence. The defendant is assumed to be 100% liable and must prove that they weren't negligent.

>walkable cities

Explain to me how she wasn't running a red light there? I see a yellow light going across the road which means it would not be terribly smart to have a green light going her way.

Maybe I am missing something.

What the fuck are you talking about. The North and South have a stale red light - the guy on the bike either passed those two stopped cars to go through the red when he gets smoked by a car going East or West. At no point in the video does the light change - it remains red for the cyclists direction the entire time.

Attached: Capture.png (1896x1015, 3.01M)

Biker should have known better than to blow a traffic light on fucking MLK Blvd.

Red lights are on top. You have to be 18 to post here.

>WHEN
Probably never. Americans totally suck at ever holding their leaders accountable for anything and only ever waste time rationalizing their fuck ups but BOY that dude that spits on the sidewalk deserves 20 yrs!
Fuck americans and their all talk crap

Well thats good she wont get a red light ticket to go with her 1 year in jail for hit run.

idk, tubby ran the red light while looking the wrong way on a one way street

As a small child, for some obscene reason I liked running while looking down at my feet. One time I was running down the carport to my house and ran right into the hood of my mom's friend's car. She looked over like I was a total fucking retard, and I lied and said I slipped. Glad to know I have a fellow brother in retardation, but one that didn't grow out of it.

Kek, here's the real footage though

Attached: pol-12.webm (640x352, 2.89M)

Had a bike do this to me once. There was a semi in front of us in the turn lane leaving no room in the gay bike lane. See the biker flying up and I’m thinking we’ll this is going to be interesting. I think his thought logic was he was gonna hop the curb and go into the sidewalk but those gay bikes don’t do that. The moment the wheel touched the curb he did a flip and face fucked my back bumper. I think he was trying to say how it was my fault and I was liable but Im pretty sure he gave himself a brain injury because it was mostly incoherent rambling, his insurance paid for a new bumper though so that was nice

those flying shoes tho...

Great comment:
>Perhaps she thought the cyclist was a fetus.