How has this become an acceptable policy in the US that we just send illegal aliens all over the country to fuck with...

How has this become an acceptable policy in the US that we just send illegal aliens all over the country to fuck with the other political party

Attached: file.png (603x772, 317.47K)

Seems like a good strategy. You voted for them. You keep them.

Because the elite hates you

immigrants are a weapon to destroy cohesion

immigration is war

Attached: 1658936613174432.jpg (1024x793, 74.91K)

It's always funny seeing niggers in suits.

Democrats started it, but both sides need the depressed wages as a result of the mass invasion. If elected officials really loved the US, they would be shooting them as they crossed the border no questions asked.

Obama started it. Goose, gander. Get fucked.

>How has this become an acceptable policy in the US
Because no one will seek out and hang the politicians and those that protect (COPS) them.

Because they know we won’t do shit

Sanctuary cities want them. That's why they became sanctuary.
So why shouldnt they be sent there?

>If elected officials really loved the US, they would be shooting them as they crossed the border no questions asked.
This too.

the democrats want them in our country but don't want them in their cities. Tough shit they want them they need to take them

Close the fucking border, mother fuckers. The traffic in small town Texas is unbearable now. What the holy fuck. There is a fuckton more people here. It’s is extremely noticeable.

>begging your enemies to stop attacking you
I'm sure that will work.

I live in Phoenix and it is noticeable here as well

>Because they know we won’t do shit
This.

>Small towns in Texas and Arizona should take care of these migrants
Oh they'll take care of them alright.

The niggers didn't realize that they were being replaced too.

Exactly this. Dems say the brown horse is so great, then let them deal with the invaders.

Why not? I think it would be better if we just dropped them off at Canada, but this is a good plan B.

Fucking based

Jean Luc Pierre is so hot bros I want her and keep her in a little cage next to my African parrot.

the 10sq mi district of columbia is not what user thinks it is
it is de facto corporate nonsense and its time to excise the tumor

FPBP
/thread

imo, they're just saving them the trouble of getting there themselves. the leadership of both parties want this because they have to bolster the ranks of those that provide low-skill services. $$$$$$$

At this point we need to just start executing illegals en masse. They aren't going to stop coming over because they know nothing bad will happen to them.

They opened the border to drown out republican voters
Fuck you

thats the best thing I've read all day