If there was a button to kill 99% of humanity I would press it. What about you...

If there was a button to kill 99% of humanity I would press it. What about you? So why exactly are we trying to save these people again? They're getting exactly what they deserve. Excluding my loved ones of course. The world would instantly improve.

Attached: 71Dwwg8BWiL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (663x1000, 27.87K)

Already pressed it, but it was a light switch and I turned it back on

Why do you hate yourself user?

Why? Aren't your loved ones as dumb as the rest? Are you some special mutt snowflake?

>Excluding my loved ones
so, you have loved ones. Too much edgy talk for a man who has things to lose.

Attached: A channel is open.jpg (898x844, 174.45K)

i would press it too. Supposedly 8 billion people live on the planet but i have not seen one single good person except me on the planet so why the fuck should humanity exist?

Although that is often what is going on with people who say this there are other reasons too. My reason is that everyone else hates me, not that I hate myself. I go through Society being treated like absolute garbage mostly based on my appearance and therefore my life would be better if all these people were dead. Society's rules also suck, and if 99% of people were dead than society's rules would is to exist or massively shift

No.
Yeah we are special that's why we are hated by the muttoids.

you talk like a jew...

Attached: huh.jpg (433x427, 86K)

50% chance all of your loved ones are also killed, would you still press it?

>kills 99% of humanity
>only jews remain
>oy vey, aren't we lucky Chaim.

No. There are two buttons, one wipes out 99% of humanity indiscriminately. The other only wipes out 70% of humanity but it's the 70% worst of humanity leaving only the 30% best. Which do you press?

Ok, lets assume that you and everyone you love is special and perfect. Why take away the chance of other people to grow up and become as good as you?

My reasons are purely selfish, I don't like how badly I am treated and if there were less people I would be treated badly less often. So I would be killing them purely to make my life better, there's is not really part of the equation

>70% worst of humanity
so all niggers would be gone basically. no brainer

but i need other people to make me gadgets and entertain me.
maybe go thanos and do 50%

you sound extremely delusional bro. Go to church. Find God

that's not a good decision, everyone but edgy teen misanthropes is going to pick the second one. how about if the second option also had the caveat of killing off the one-in-one-million exceptionally gifted people who would leave an impact that advances civilization by hundreds of years, leaving you with a population of good-natured midwits?

Here you go! That comment is a proof of how far from special and perfect you are. You are a selfish and weak bastard, flawed like the rest of us. Neither you or your loved ones deserve special treatment.

Can't. Not even church people will accept me. I am treated like a freak Wherever I Go, last time I went to church they practically interrogated me and were extremely suspicious of why I was there.

I'd press the first one. Humanity is garbage and brings nothing but suffering, every single human must be exterminated

Attached: deathtoall.jpg (1920x1080, 260.1K)

Nigga look like dagoth ur without the gold headdress.

I can tell you are part of society, that's why you need it. I'm an extreme outcast by Society, not allowed to participate, so why do I need Society? By my perspective they are just a bunch of inanimate objects that treat me like s*** and don't allow me to participate in anything, a lot like how mosquitoes are Mindless and harass you

If I could choose a happening I would choose a severe EMP going off and hitting all of the major powers. Would be more eventful than a meteor strike and I'd get to see some of the aftermath for however long I last.

Attached: 1645204362302.jpg (500x412, 38.2K)

As long as the remaining 1% were all white.

Attached: red-button-spam.gif (498x398, 141.31K)

8th grade friggin sucks

I'd get rid of everybody 100% just to hear the kvetching of jews

>kill 99% of people
>only trannies remain

OP iz a malignant

Post more shadow people.

Yes I'd press it twice.
Americans are faggots.