Thoughts on Patton? Was he right?

Thoughts on Patton? Was he right?

Attached: angR8jo_460s.jpg (460x566, 73.58K)

Yes.

Attached: 1528182389187.jpg (1024x1024, 189.92K)

He also hated jews once he got to know them.

Yeah, duh.

yes and the usa should build a memorial to all fallen german soldiers as an apology.

Attached: 1655853537881.png (564x785, 488.17K)

He looks like Donald Trump. Seriously.

Attached: NO GLOBALISTS.png (1400x1116, 1.95M)

he was right about everything

He was too redpilled for his own good. Had things gone his way, he would have allied with the Germans and steamrolled the emaciated judeo-bolshevik horde, and shipped the Jews to Madagascar.

Berlin is giving me blues is a cold quote

he was blackjack pershing’s aide de camp
how could he possibly do wrong?

He was killed by kikes because he was too aware. Our real sin is siding with the jews against Hitler. We are paying for it.

We should tear down the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC, and build a fallen soldier museum for Germans lost in WW2.

He was - but at the time he was also talking about the Communists/Jews.

I will always be grateful to Jews for murdering the chud

>Thoughts on Patton? Was he right?
He was alright aside from constantly slapping people. Not sure how well that would go over today.

The soviet Bolshevik finally shows his true face

100%, we had nukes at a time noone else did. We should have pushed the soviets back to the fucking Urals.

>Donald the kike lover
Don't insult Patton like that.

Based Jews keep murdering you even today! And none of it would have happened if not for us ;)

Nigger. First post decade lurking. The point at which this could have been solved was Hadrian. Wtf i cant read these captcha now i understand that bitching.

Yes, I'm aware. The Russian Mongoloid is the natural ally of the Bolshevik Khazar; the true axis of evil and destruction just like the Mongol Empire. You know nothing but destruction and hatred for life itself

Mongol power plus Jew brains makes the white chud seethe in pain and anger

Ironic he calls them chronic drunks when every cunt seems to be drunkards. God I fucking hate alcohol and its consumers. I am going to blow up an alcohol factory.