UKRANIAN BUCK BRUTALLY BROKEN

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=lCcpO0ggEss

Attached: 214214124412.png (438x614, 277.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you posting this shit? It's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: 1656488908148.jpg (236x281, 8.34K)

Attached: 1650542964244.gif (640x500, 2.3M)

Can you post a video of Oleg Mongol vibing with his alco friends i cannot find a webm of it.

A little revenge for mongrels from Ukraine daring to torture a superior White man. Its like a discovery channel violence, no big deal when it happens with animals.

Based. Fuck Ukraine.

Best meme this afternoon!

You guys should have outsourced this to the Mexicans. It's not right to see white on white torture. This is why Slavs are subhuman. Play amongst yourselves, we have the Chinks getting uppity.

Do Russians even have honour? That was rhetorical, of course they don't.

theres already like 8 threads about it where is your shame why must OP always be such a fag why can't they just post in the 8 other threads like a normal person

everything in this world is niggerfied now

Attached: 349wfe.jpg (276x182, 9K)

you can't save this one, it's going to make waves

I hate you even more. I really want Moscow bombed to oblivion now.

>nut broken

Attached: 7131F1BC-96EB-4462-8483-47EBF93616FA.jpg (400x400, 17.1K)

NATO did it first faggot.
Keep licking the boots of the disgusting purely feminized country we now live in.

fake and gay

Nobody cares what you want. Now go drop off your sister at her black boyfriend's apt, cuck.

Your grandmother was raped by vatniggers.

Attached: IMG_20220726_083419_619.jpg (1279x1280, 185.48K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

Thanks for the propaganda video that will be talked about for months and used to garner support for Ukraine. You played yourself again.

>stop fantasizing about raping enemy soldiers

Russians always were merciful and kindly to their enemies and absolutely no one is remembering or appreciates that so the point trying? Even this piggy supposedly was a serial pedo rapist and not a random cockhole soldier. If it was up to me i would torture i would publicly tortured least ten of their army livestock for every Russian. After that oinkholes would understand that this is doing more harm to them than they do to us and all war crimes would miraculously stop in a week.

Its what easy.

Russia should execute the Buryat that did it. All the propaganda about treating POWs well is going down the drain with this.

and your grandmother will be raped just by niggas

Russians raped millions of german women during ww2. You Mongoloids are savage disgusting animals that deserve to die.

This is like the most positive thread on Any Forums right now. Every one else has a screech thread up.

As if that changes anything, ukrainian propaganda already maxed out their credit, people believe babies were raped in Bucha.

Subhumans behaving like subhumans, how surprising.

Millions? Don't over exaggerate on this board or /his/.
The biggest mass rape in that time period was in Nanking, nowhere near Germany, and it was in the hundreds of thousands.
Not millions you fucking mongoloid.

I'm a pure unmixed white who never saw a brown until 20 years ago and you are statistically a coping mutt with negroid nose coping.

Also almost all rapes were a German propaganda designed to get an uplift of fighting spirit of a failing army, not the mention what they killed more than 15million of Russians and other people so these mythical rapes even of they were real was a slap on the hands not a real punishment.

>white on white torture
The Russians doing the castration clearly weren't white

Attached: 1659036592180049.jpg (693x970, 111.76K)

Ukraine propaganda is lying about a jet fighter being somenmythical hero. Vatnigger reality is chink cutting a white man's balls off. You're fucking retarded.

No it wasn't. The Holocaust was propaganda that russians faked.

>russians
>white
Get a load of this ivan

Hohol on hohol violence, sorry chuds you can't judge a fight between people of color, that probably was your fault anyway.

Attached: 1649541511800.jpg (1094x794, 105.12K)

Everytime I see a Russian soldier they seem to be nonwhite

Attached: 1658617684992814.jpg (960x960, 148.89K)