Ruzzias finest

what will happen to him in near future?

Attached: FYxc2z_XoAML6fD.jpg (654x680, 49.34K)

>russians are white, you have to trust me

>The transoperator

>nooooooooooo russians are white

Attached: angryrussian.jpg (299x450, 32.9K)

Shills are pushing this psy-op hard lol

We get it. You guys put together some propaganda video and want to spread it around and convince people it's Russian soldiers being barbaric. You want us all to believe Russia is evil so we don't care so much about the Jews destroying the Western economy and impoverishing us.

Not gonna work though niggerfaggots. FUCK THE KIKES AND FUCK UKRAINE

pronouns ?

was/were

I guess he will go back to Siberia and live out his life in a comfy village. Meanwhile NATO cucks will seethe.

nothing, hohols are gay, its always vatniks who record cool stuff and spread it on Telegram while hohols only dilate and cry about it

He'll probably get hired to work in Putin's gay dungeons as a guard and be given a broom.

>damage controlling this hard
Scared, ain't you, putin?

Its funny how unironically nonwhite russia is.

Aren't you the brown shitskin country that loves to larp as us with monkey faced indio soldiers at your "army" parades?

Attached: 1647963842887.jpg (452x606, 73.95K)

those parades are cool kys kike

at least we are actually allowed to dress in prussian uniforms while u half russian germoids are too scared to do it but enjoy muslims raping your wamen and jews ruling your country

If anything, we are the real germans now, germns dont exist anymore, u are all part russian, they made millions of you

Whitest russian

Attached: 1656201474335.webm (1080x1080, 679.74K)

The conquered peoples of Siberia are fighting for the glory of Russia. You will all be forcibly added to our great infinite army.

They'll be castrating you as well when r*ssia collapses.

I could understand if my compatriots were getting any benefit from these imperialist wars as Americans. I must have been a bit of a "patriot" back then. But in fact, the ordinary Russian people live worse than most European countries while possessing a gorillions of natural resources. and after 2014, the income and purchasing power of most Russians declined, and now we are generally turning into North Korea.
And they are still ready to eat at least grass, if only to bring grief and destruction to other people. Hitler, of course, was too cruel to the Russians, but he was right about the fact that the subhuman should submit to the superior race for his own good

Attached: 20-03-41-1658940041499456.jpg (490x530, 55.97K)

They should call him Theon

I can cherry pick niggers and muslimes from your countries too, doesn't change the fact that you are a seething subhuman kek

Z

Why is it always the fucking nigger latinos talking about being white? You need to stay in your place, spic.

>Russia will pay for this Mi6 production in Ukraine
>Those Ruskies went to far with this latest Mi6 propaganda stunt
>Now Ukraine is more united than ever against Russian aggression
It's Over, that random soldier definitely did what you are accusing him of doing.

russia is basically the real fingolians if not full blown asiatic mongols. fuck kikes and fuck russia.

okay Tyrone

you will never be white

Attached: darya-klishina-2.jpg (560x917, 83.64K)

whiter than you carlos

In what way do you live worse, you look fat and bloated from overfeeding, wear the same shitty hipster fashion and look at your smartphone all day. The living standard question has already been solved in the northern hemisphere.

Something like this. The idiot escalated the war 100 fold and every single captive Russian is in serious danger.

Attached: 1653596039178.jpg (960x1280, 302.25K)