TIME's new cover: Brittney Griner's fight for freedom

Attached: 1575614391739.jpg (1536x2048, 926.32K)

>he dindo nuffin
Why is America like this?

lmfao
>drug charges
>fight for freedom
why doesnt it surprise me anymore?

NO TITS
O

T
I
T
S

Attached: OczfdAJPOOAb.jpg (720x933, 63.8K)

This does not look like a Tarot card

Happy to explain, my Swedish friend.

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

It’s a nigger so that makes her special. Just like the nigger in the summer Olympics gymnastics team quitting, and the media up holding her as some sort of hero, and the goat. Niggers can do no wrong in America media.

Look at the adam's apple in OP, retard

>her

what is this and why is it famous

did an actual nigger make that? it looks horrible for a magazine cover, especially time.

That dude has a 2 foot dick.

it's deeply amusing that america views a criminal nigger athlete beast and a world renowned arms dealer as equal trades. i hope russia realizes how much we love niggers and demands a 10:1 trade or cash or something equally ridiculous.

>>fight for freedom
bruh everyone knows the first thing you bring to a fight for freedom is distallate carts
this mag cover just makes me hope she gets max time in gulag even more than i did prev

Wow Holy shit you're really fucking observant thanks for making the same point I just made you stupid autistic fuck

Any other obvious observations you'd like to share with us genius? Please, shower us with your bigbrain intellect

That is a man.

Aerolites, meteors &c.

>she

she (it?) s gonna get murdered bc of something called kmina
its russian prison subculture and it has a very strict hierarchy
shes a nigger so shes at the end of the pecking order
and given shes a spoiled brat its only a matter of time she steps out of the line and gets murdered for it

Is this the nog that hates the national anthem?

it feels like shit has been accumulating in the world and now it has come out.

Attached: fire-zentreya.gif (498x333, 2.38M)

ohnonono we need more money in ukraine NOW

why does he already have stars on his shoulders? That's a sign of authority in a Russian prison.
that is a skinny ass dude.

You don't kneel for blacks? You're not a real swede