I think I'm slowly becoming an alcoholic

I think I'm slowly becoming an alcoholic.

I can't deal with fucking globohomo anymore lads.
I can't deal with zero, ZERO Germans if I go somewhere public.
I can't deal with niggers and shitskins fucking everywhere, EVERYWHERE.
I can't deal with women being fucking online dating and tik tok addicted, virtue signalling whores.
I can't deal with everything becoming increasingly shittier and more soulless and wageslaves being replaceable cogs in the machine.
I don't want to work for the fucking Jews and some rich asshole to help him buy his 2nd Yacht.
I fucking hate trannies and faggots, but right fucking now there are LGBT flags fucking everywhere in my city. This is a fucking nightmare!

Feel welcome in this thread, but don't expect me to reply. I'm going to get hammered somewhere outside. However I will still read your responses after I get back.

Yes this is fucking political. This is extremely political. Anyway post your experience with alcohol as a coping mechanism. Is alcoholism based or cringe?

Attached: how-addictive-is-alcohol-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 43.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M
youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA
youtu.be/Vc_jEKSo2h0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell yeah bro been drinking since 9/11 was an obvious lie to me.

good, good

come to the dark side

cry about it

if you're sober in these trying times you're either not white or retarded

>I can't deal with zero, ZERO Germans if I go somewhere public.
This is actually an upside.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

Necessary nigger information. [START HERE]
Niggers without camouflage.
Victims of black hatred.
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!\==\

Attached: 1631871184704.jpg (960x960, 207.93K)

>If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

GIMMIE A SHOT TO REMEMBER

>>I
>I
>>I
>I
>>I
>I
>I
you should die, faggot. did insuferable narcissism make you an alcoholic or vice versa? fix yourself

Attached: 1630945687809.jpg (500x356, 23.11K)

I'll drink to that leafbro

self improvement is the only way, dont fall for the selfdestruction meme

Just cross mexico border claim you are Ukrainian and shoot guns and bbq in american mountains

Nah drinking is the losers way out

just make sure you do what needs to be done every day before hitting it. be careful, kraut. the liquid jew can ruin you if you let it.

I'm going on year 3 of functional alcoholism. Probably 4 tall cans about 4 nights a week and then a Mickey of whiskey on weekends. It's the only way I can get through the slog of everything. I have absolutely nothing to look forward to in my life even though from the outside I am financially stable. What's the point when you know everything just slowly gets worse and worse and harder and harder and you will never have a family or anything to make it all worth it. Just wage slave and do a hobby once or twice a week. All my friends have moved away to try and find affordable living conditions and the ones that haven't have also given up hope. Genuinely want this shit system to collapse.

Attached: 1658938847991661.jpg (750x980, 421.25K)

Faggot, man up, stop dooming and dwelling in your own defeatism.
Realize that you're blessed not to be a normalfaggot, seeing through the lies of our society and the being able to anticipate where things are going.
Think about the world after everything goes to shit. There's light at the end of the road. But we need strong men more than ever to get there. Remember that this whole situation is only painful because deep down you care a lot about all of this. You're part of this, and you will be important for the people around you.
Strive to be better instead of dwelling in your misery. Once you embrace the situation, instead of trying to escape it, you'll feel a drive and call to do better.
I believe in you, fren.

Attached: 1613998089982.jpg (360x281, 16.7K)

Rather than be a doomer, I guess this can be a drinking thread?

Just keep your drinking 5pm and later user, and try to only binge on weekends.

Whats everyone drinking on?

Heres mine. Im not really into celebrity brand liquors but Aviation has been quite a nice gin.

Also — wouldnt say I’m alcoholic, more of a “problem drinker”. I dont get belligerent but I do sometimes have withdrawal anxiety in awkward scenarios …like being hungover at a family gathering. I think my otherwise pleasing personality and having the rest of my shit together more than makes up for it. But what I’m wondering is, is gin based? Or is it alcoholic tier? I cant decide if I drink it because of its higher ABV or if its ive developed a taste for gin and tonic.

(Not to mention, gin really lets me lay down the pipe for the lady)

Attached: C9FE0E33-AAE1-442A-BFA6-7F5B029A093D.jpg (1170x1351, 139.55K)

i drank 12 white claws yesterday, didn't feel 'drunk' just numb. today i feel like absolute shit, don't feel like doing anything just lay in bed.

thats interesting thats defiantly where i was in January 2021.

>4 tall cans about 4 nights a week and then a Mickey of whiskey on weekends
>"alcoholism"

I have not had a drink in a month and a half when I was a serious drinker. I feel healthier and lost weight but life is definitely more boring but that means I just need new hobbies. I don't regret stopping

I did that last week through a combination of white claw, wine, and rum.

Drinking is not worth it, try to cope with healthier options that does not affect your body in any way. Drinking will just keep damaging your liver and dopamine reward system. Just play video games and start building your fantasy in the virtual world.

Yea I hear you. My main problem though is, since like 18 ive used weed or alcohol as social anxiety crutch. And more recently switched to just alcohol because it makes my normally schizo tier, moody introverted self into a more extroverted person everyone likes more. And I have more fun doing it. But I know alcohol is like a cheat code to happiness. If you realized how boring most of the stuff you do while drunk would be if you were sober youd get new hobbies.

But sometimes when I’m sober I’ll just spend like HOURS on Any Forums and its only when Ive been drinking that I decide to engage in a new hobby. Im kinda fucked here cause it seems like it always brings out the best of me by ending my hyperfixation episodes.

And no I wont take meds ever again, i’d rather self medicate and feel real emotions even if alcohol ends up being my downfall, rather that than a SSRI zombie

Attached: 7AB16C8B-B908-4E57-8351-FD8A28264301.gif (640x640, 303.09K)

It just means you have everything to fight for. I bet you have gotten over your German national guilt for WW2.
The price for that has been paid with interest. Now it’s up to you to start the rebuilding.

youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M
youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA
youtu.be/Vc_jEKSo2h0

Attached: TaylorCasual.jpg (683x1024, 97.27K)

Is Taylor simply a walking sex goddess?

>Probably 4 tall cans about 4 nights a week

That's below average drinking even for a woman in places like ireland

A friend who recently got sober told me something similar but it sounds silly. Video games is not the answer. I think building sometimes with your hands or mind in real reality is the key. This friend is just playing Pokemon all the time now. Wtf does a 30 year old man need a huge Pokemon collection for, id rather be drinking than be showcasing my virtual “successes”. I got a dog recently and its the best thing for my health, and its something based in REALITY.

Attached: C5C6723C-8FA7-4B24-A3CD-6CE4F8181AED.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

I'm a 31 year old man with a full time job, I'm not going to play video games dude. I'm going to sip cold beer and browse the internet like an adult loser does.

>bro just play video gaymes
I'd rather have my liver blow out of my body like that Alien scene

>can't handle globohomo

>drinks globohomo

should have fought harder Hans

I'm a functioning alcoholic for the same reasons. It's the only way I have to escape clown world.

Attached: 1513374358813.jpg (1080x1349, 730.31K)

You must give up on modern society. You are depressed about it because you still expect something good from it. It's over.

alcohol has been around way before any form of globohomo. In fact the few gays ive ever met in my life were all non - drinkers.

Alcohol is based but your post is cringe.

Get the fuck out of Berlin you moron

Been an alcoholic for long enough to tell you that it's not worth it. You could say that it helped in a way for me in that it drove me to such rock bottom for such a long time that now I find it hard to care about anything anymore, i.e. "now the problems are gone", but now my life is ruined. You're burning Rome to the ground to start again as a caveman. Most won't survive it.

>what Hitler fought for
I hope sandniggers rape you