Ukrainian PoW being castrated by Russian

Video is fucked up shit, not gonna post it here, but you have it on reddit

reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/waccpi/nsfw_russian_soldiers_commit_war_crime/

The interesting part here is the skills of the Russian. I've seen something similar on the videos from Mexican cartels, but it's unlikely Russian soldiers have so much experience in tortures.

Attached: Utility-Knives-Paper-Knife-Foldable-Knife.jpg (450x450, 39.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/8b64y3.mp4
reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/waccpi/nsfw_russian_soldiers_commit_war_crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=K9xX4kgA-4I
youtube.com/watch?v=LMoHdYdbP4I
t.me/Reality_Theories/7488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we did it reddit

looks like the true savior of white race

Attached: 1659026291991928.jpg (693x970, 112.36K)

Nah. It's boring there.
I want comments from some knife autists.

>Video is fucked up shit, not gonna post it here, but you have it on reddit

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 140.88K)

>Nooo you can’t cut my heckin cock and balls off because… you just can’t okay?

Attached: 6EF4244C-D231-4A42-8893-9ACD11617140.png (798x597, 89.17K)

generally doing such a thing to captives is a war crime, so no, you can't do that.

Watched the video one more time and it seems the guy really knew what to do, otherwise there would be a fucking bloodbath.

You cannot do this because Ukrainians also have Russian pow. Guess what will be removed after this video.

>huehueheuehuehuhue so what If I'm a subhuman, watcha gonna do about it huehuehuehuehuehuehue
>*2 weeks later*

Attached: poorlittleivan.jpg (1470x980, 258.54K)

Why would anyone ever surrender to a Russian? I wonder about the fate of the Mariupol defenders.

sooooo lads, warcriming is a go now? I feel pretty morally justified after watching that.

Attached: 1649151470045.jpg (728x397, 147.62K)

Why do the Siberians commit the worst war crimes? Wasn't the group behind Bucha also from the far east?

Lmao, finally
The gloves are coming off

this is a job you would want gloves for desu

Hitler was right about you people.

I wish but we have to take high road so to speak and not go down to those subhuman levels

>Wasn't the group behind Bucha also from the far east?
They were according to both Ukrainian and Russian gov (they've received honors for the "brilliant serving" or something).

Dirlewanger did nothing wrong.

>as soon as they touched my dick i came and started farting

Attached: 1659025843097101.png (497x768, 756.97K)

Based. This will surely prevent Russia from losing further.

>warcriming is a go now?
I am certain it was always a go. I am sure the eye stabbing video wasn't the only one of its kind.
Someone post the
>your warcrime (cringe)
>my warcrime (based and justified)

You are thinking in human terms. These fuckers don't care what happens to their own

eyestabbing was fake but I wish it wasnt

Smart to do this on the verge of an attack in Kherson. Ukrainians will definitely not accidentally shoot some dicks off

i don't like this

Well, then they will start thinking about what will happen to them when Ukraine goes on more active offense.

>Nooo you can't just drone muh heckin innocent FSB noncombatants on Russian soil... you just can't okay?

Don't worry. These "people" will be hunted like creatures worse than soon enough, and then made suffer for hundredfold. They will beg to be allowed to die, and then denied the relief that the cold embrace of death would bring.

Russians have to dehumanize themselves to justify their shitty existence.

In two more weeks?

>Thinking more than 2 minutes ahead
user, the Russian strategy only goes as far as "Encounter enemy, charge!" for a reason
These retards can't get out of a house with more than 1 room.

Dont have a reddit account, cant see the vid.
Anyone who might be able to see it or have seen it, is this even real?

It does not matter how long it takes. As long as there is a single real human alive, there will be revenge.

Why would you need an account for it?

you don't need an account and yes it's real

>is this even real
yeah. i can't confirm the identities of the individuals, whether they're actually russians or ukranians.
but one guy is restrained on the ground with his legs spread face down, and a guy with a box cutter cuts his pants open, pulls his sack and cuts it off with a boxcutter, then pulls his dick and cuts it off.

looks real enough to me
these retards filmed a report to russian state tv basically at the same place, that's why guy with boxcutter was identified

The people in it have been identified from Russian tv reports and the dude is in Ukrainian camo.
The only way it would be fake is if the Russians themselves staged it, which would be so retarded only they could think that up.
Like bombing a port after signing an agreement on not bombing ports to show to people they can actually work with you

files.catbox.moe/8b64y3.mp4

You know why.

Rabid dogs should be put down, not tortured. Don't degrade yourself to the level of a mongol, no matter how angry they make you.

russians unironically revealing themselves as absolutely disgusting subhuman garbage. i hope this war continues to escalate and in a moment of dementia old joe makes the decision to start firing off tomahawks into russia

other way around, they constantly have to trick people into thinking they're human.

Vlad Tepec had the right idea, the ONE romanian in history.

Bucha massacre never happened

because with every step further east the people become more savage. same thing happened in ww2.

But i wish it would

There is Z badge which is clearly visible.

I'm not angry. It is simply a necessity to make russians suffer. Even if the war stops tomorrow, and Russia suddenly decides to become civilized, there is a necessity of brutality towards russians.
And it will happen.

Honestly disgusting. Death to any Russian who has stepped foot in Ukraine.

i didn't watch the whole thing, just skipped through.

#Justchurkathings

I'm surprised the Chechens have been so well behaved thus far

>Death to any Russian
ftfy user

Send 800 morbillion dollars in aid (equivalent to 3 American tanks) to ukraine asap

Because the Kadyrovs checens only cosplay as ruthless barbarians. They're actually living cushy, Western lives.

Looks and sounds real. This is some Ukrainian lad defending his country and now tortured while gurgling on his blood.

I wonder if we could bribe a russian missile unit to launch a few into Poland, UK or some other NATO country.

>soviets spent decades and dozens of hours of propaganda movies to paint themselves as the poor victims of ebul nazies
>russians shatter the victim image within 6 months of a failed invasion, now Russians are regarded as Afghanistan tier sheep-shagging savages by the entire civilised world

Attached: 1553607095089.gif (95x115, 411.08K)

My local AM politics radio show just brought up this video in a conversation with a caller. I hope they show this on national television, unedited and in 4K to the entire nation.

Attached: 6214477A-A013-4D3F-9344-F06638E0987C.jpg (1585x1080, 221.96K)

I don't remember the Afghanis doing stuff like this regardless of how poor their treatment had been.

ISIS-K does stuff like this, but the Taliban tends to opt for straight forward executions.

Vatniggers sinking to subhuman levels not thought possible. Just don't complain when the Poles genocide you.

more similar to actions by ISIS or cartels.

>ISIS-K does stuff like this, but the Taliban tends to opt for straight forward executions.
Taliban is moderates. PUCCIA on the other hand musst be completely depopulated.

This shit is hell level.

Can we just drop a few thousand nuclear bombs on Russia before they respond?

No, seriously, these "people" can't be left alive.

Attached: 1655741512237.jpg (1725x1440, 118.06K)

Just a heads up, the guy being castrated is a pedophile

Hitler was right.

It's just not how Aryans wage war.

Cant bypass age restrictions, idk, not going to bother. Thanks for confirmation though
Not really inclined to see it tbf but thanks, one thing that may be too fucked up for me to handle today

Awfully convenient I hope you have some proofs.

this but for the kneecapping vid

Buck broken

Attached: GeroySala.jpg (1280x798, 208.26K)

It's mentioned in the end of the video

I don't trust anything russians say

Problem with cookies then.

Again I hope you have some proofs.

fake

>reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/waccpi/nsfw_russian_soldiers_commit_war_crime/

What's the point of this? What military goal can a unit achieve by doing this if not simply completely enrage the Ukrainians and subsequently put every other Russian soldier / PoW in danger?

If the 75k casualties number from the White House isn't an overstatement (and there's no reason to believe it is considering the quality of intelligence the US has been showing off since off), they're losing guys significantly faster than Iran and Iraq were during the Iran-Iraq war. Russia is worse than Arabs at waging war.

Attached: 1659001271461886.png (1620x726, 326.55K)

Trying to provoke the Ukrainians to attack prematurely maybe

That was fucking horrible to watch and it's certainly not the first time I've watched gore. All Russians needs to be genocided quickly.

here come the subhumans. i hope they reply to me with a basedjak or a pig meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9xX4kgA-4I
reap what you sow?

Attached: 1659028253745913.jpg (666x666, 66.6K)

Why are you defending pedophiles?

it's probably not handed down from on-high, "sergei, cut this guys dick and balls off and put it up on tiktok".
the ones doing it, maybe it's just a show of power, or maybe the captured soldier wronged them in some way, who knows. but it probably wasn't a back and forth debate between the russian soldiers, it was probably "i'm going to cut his fuckign dick and balls off" and then he did it.

and further enrage western societies which in turn will push their governments to send more arms to Ukraine
not the smartest of things but what do you expect from savages
I expect USA to announce ATACMS shipments to Ukraine soon after this goes viral

Kill yourself vatnigger. You are a pedo.

Proof?

>or maybe the captured soldier wronged them in some way
He's probably got caught with his dick deep inside a little girl

wasted quads

Yes, Russian atrocities are on a par with isis for sure; that sledgehammer torture video with Wagner is a good example of their brutality.

Good thing these lads can't be castrated because they already don't have balls

Attached: 1637081896121.jpg (1260x788, 146.93K)

Ukraine is trying their very best but they don't have enough equipment to finish the job. Going to donate more to their war effort tomorrow

>Why are you defending pedophiles?
Show anyone ITT defending pedophiles

If I understood it correctly the video was posted in Russian tg group with a message asking for money. So it's kinda onlyfans for them.

>This is fake made by CIA/Ukrainians staged it
>uhh, well maybe it happened but he was a nazi/pedophile/supermutant
>haha khokhol pigs! Look what happens to enemies of mighty Rusia!
I guess vatniks are at the second stage now?

Reason why ruskie was so skilled is because he was probably a pig farmer (in México pig farmers castrate pigs with a knife and then simply toss some salt on the wound) , which is ironic as now he's doing it to a ukie.

Compilation about the main points in the video

Attached: CastratingVatnik_Hat.png (3292x940, 3.15M)

Liberator genes

>For how long are we gonna tolerate the existence of these subhuman monsters?
idk bro, why don't you go volunteer?

The only pedos in this war have all been Russians.
Like that faggot that was putting stuff into a baby's ass and licking it

>Why do the Siberians commit the worst war crimes?

They did this in WW2 too, the mere news that Kalmuks were advancing made entire german or polish towns empty and flee to the woods, by now its probably a tradition for them

This is what separates vatniks from the rest of the world.
War crimes happens all over the place but only vatniks as a people are proud that they commit them. They know what they are doing is wrong, barbaric and illegal but they are proud of doing it because they think it makes them look strong to do shit even niggers balk at.
This is why there can never be peace with the vatnik and why they must be exterminated like the vermin they are.

Back in the days we broke our bucks with sledgehammers and tongs.

Now we become more humane.

Attached: JadanJarac.jpg (450x800, 66.04K)

Leave it to the serbnigger to have goat ball torture saved on his computer.
As expected of the nigger of europe.

maybe he was a warlock and he cast a spell to make their AKs jam

Friendly reminder that the reason we couldn't nuke Russia off the face of the earth was due to two individuals called Rosenbergs whom people argue today didn't deserve the death penalty. This is on them. The entire Cold War and this guys genitalia is on them.

This. They will boast about the number of civilian casualties as some kind of indicator of how well they are doing in the war, it is outlandish. Yet when they get btfo by Ukies they will claim that they only killed civilians, it is mind-boggling.

Good thing they had a knife

Say what you want about Niggers, but they've been doing quite well in Nigeria and South Africa, all things considered. S*rbs wish they were the niggers of Europe.

Well its a psy-op that they want to horrifie the ukies to surrender basecly this is what we going to do to you if you fight us. Quite popular tactic used in African warlord militias and cartels with some mobs but we are talking about a near pear advecery with a competent military and more then two brain cells best case they enraged ukies to retaliate by ether bomb something important (plenty of targets of opportunity) or well worse (knowing there are ukie partisans operating whould be fucked if for example found the main honcho for russian south group hanged in cherson of the lightpost)

ck here, we need 200balls a week. Thank you!
>youtube.com/watch?v=LMoHdYdbP4I

Attached: muli.png (515x384, 250.93K)

>They will boast about the number of civilian casualties as some kind of indicator of how well they are doing in the war, it is outlandish.
isn't that what you did in Vietnam?

Shit like this is just going to send the KIA/WIA ratio off the rails, like it was in WW2 on the Eastern Front

That's literally how the west neuters it's male animals like sheep, user.

wonder why this always happens to poor Russians.

>you
My country hasn't seen war in 200 years. But no, they didn't. It's a good thing you asked on an anonymous website as to not embarrass yourself more than necessary.

what unit/group does that patch belong to, is it just a generic ukrainian one?

Attached: Ayo we wuz slavz n shti.jpg (640x988, 50.37K)

>implying the Vietcong was civilians
Stay mad, Chang.

You mean that war that ended before my dad was in school?

ah, we're at the "whatabout" stage of Russian media maskirovka. textbook.

hope this makes its way among all Ukrainian troops so surrender will be off the table

apologies, I assumed only mutts could be so delusional.

Why would russians torture their own people?

Be that as it may, the nigger of Europe saves it to his computer. Serbs are fucked in the head.

I pray for more eyeball stabby videos in the future against you niggers

nah you take 10 vatniks and rip their nuts off as revenge, but you don't film it and leak it like a dumbass

Shouldn't have started it first then.

Attached: ukrop getting a taste of their own medicine.png (787x700, 563.77K)

>apologies
Don't worry about it, AFS is no joke.

vatniks never learn

Attached: 66565757.jpg (600x496, 31.53K)

10? A thousand.

Post video then? Surely you have proofs of this

Where is the video?

t.me/Reality_Theories/7488

>"whatabout"
not a thing.

>Open search engine
>Save image
>Upload
>Delete image
user

I see this and all I think is "man I hope this war continues until last slav standing"

looks like they learned well from the ukrainian and their chechen """volunteers""" side

>a vatnik nobody said it was true so it must be true
A tip, when a vatnik claims something, it's safe to assume it's fake unless proven by external evidence.
If a vatnik tells you that the sky is blue, go out and check for yourself before trusting him.

Ivan was kind enough to do this guy's transition for free since he couldn't pay the surgery with Dr.Schlomostein, what a nice lad.

Attached: 864508333921796126-1.png (128x118, 35.15K)

>Quite popular tactic used in African warlord militias

makes sense i guess

Attached: 49A34643-4018-4DD2-B46A-CD2F2A67FFF8.png (2274x1432, 367.32K)

Proof of what that retarded old schizo is saying please? Like how there is a video of it actually happening to a real Ukrainian POW?

>chechen tortures Russian
wow, based!
>russian tortures ukrainian
evil orc, how could this happen?

The admin of catbox is a fag who deleted gore, you’ll have to post it on

>Quite popular tactic used in African warlord militias
Nigeria with snow, every fucking time

>Germans played by mongolniggers
sad!

Touching another man's penis and balls is gay.

>Famous director confirms!
So no proofs?

>>chechen tortures Russian
>wow, based!
you said it yourself vanya

sounds kinda counter productive desu, if I knew that once I surrender I'd get my balls cut off I'd fight to the death or blow myself up

Nuke Russia. Nuke them all.

Oh,yes, vatniggers always blame others for what they do themselves.

Attached: 1658866692775489.png (501x504, 40.33K)

Viilence breeds violence, Chechens were pretty brutal and not only beheaded the soldiers but also sent VHS tapes to their relatives. In return RuAF started to massacre entire villages and torture Chechens. Pretty funny how it happened in Ukraine as well but when it started to happen to Ukrainians they started to squeal like they didn't deserve it

In both cases Puccians are invaders and occupiers, was that too much to wrap your head around?

His balls declared their own People's republic. There's nothing you guys can do. You have to respect their independence

Attached: arestovich.png (873x519, 64.05K)

just zrada things UwU

making accusations about someone being a pedo without proof should warrant 12 gauge buckshot to the skull, same as a real pedo. But yeah I don’t trust Russian shills so fuck you eat a shotgun shell

>a vatnik source claims outlandish shit so it must be true

Since someone will bring it up:

The kneecapping video actually received official condemnation from Zelensky’s media person and the prosecutor general said they’d look into investigating the incident.

R*ssians can make others just as cruel.

Chechens in 1996 released pow, in 1999 cut vatniggers heads.

Why are you defending a pedophile?

>Ukrainian captured by Russia confirms!
user if they were ordered to record it, where are all the videos?

How can Russians invade their own internationally recognized, sovereign territory?

FROOOOOOOG BAAAASEEEEEBAAAAAAAL

Attached: frog_baseball.png (750x593, 383.63K)

oops it was funny when they shit like this to german pow in 1944-45 but since theyre doing it to zogbots the goyim should be enraged

We are fucking /bant/ for /k/

>Cucked mod
At least fags can prove they're white finally.

yeeeahhh i'm suuure they'll get punished for that any day now

I have Reddit blocked on every device in our house.

Attached: 0808A7FE-9304-4BDB-8AF5-45D11E2B86C0.jpg (2160x2363, 656.32K)

those are israelis

gross

the real tragedy in this thread is OP thinks reddit is the place for fucked up vids

>these replies
This thread's from /k/ isn't it?
We don't want these cumeaters here you stupid jannies.

Bros
I am thinking we gonna get a whole lot more torture videos from both sides soon.

Attached: 1659003447972654.jpg (1280x960, 285.71K)

It's got reddit in the OP so it must be.

good
Max chaos

Attached: 1656308905681.jpg (517x593, 45.3K)

why no flags?

Pretty cool but not brutal enough, i have been desensitized by mexican cartels and also no one gives a shit about ukrainian soldiers, leftists support them because they are all in meatgrinder. If they were not they would spit on their faces.

Aren’t they all wearing Ukrainian uniforms?

This video has just reminded me everyone except me is subhuman

mods move this back to /k/ please

happens when threads from other boards get moved to flag-enabled boards

NOOOOT THE HECKIN WARCRIMERINO

Attached: 088.jpg (785x1000, 88.68K)

Ukros stand for trannies, I don't see why people are upset.
Also nuke /k/.

it's a /k/ope bread

Reddit chuds will clap if it was a Russian soldier whose balls and penis is being cut off.

They are so insane. Because it's some Ukrainian they bother writing crap. Pretty sure holhols did the same to many Russians.

But does it matter? Zelensky is making bank while his men get his balls cut off. He'll fight till the last Ukrainian and then he'll live happily in the US.

Everyone already knows rusniggers are subhumans. No need for vids like these

Attached: 1653513725487.jpg (400x249, 28.07K)

This is a true warriors death.

stop using slovakian VPN

Jesus, shilling for propaganda numbers. The board has really gone to shit.

Nukes are coming niggers

WW3 already here.

Maďarská cigánska špina

Won't post vid here but will send people to reddit which has age restrictions and wants you to sign up. OP is a faggot

Maybe Ukraine would surrender if the Russians weren't proven untrustworthy savages.
Although fwiw I know that most lefties would be just as bad against "the enemy"

lol, podporujes ukrainu? Take hybaj na front :)

We descend further down.

Very nice for this to go viral before a major vatnik offensive, the ukrainians will be out for blood
>spend millions on propaganda to make yourselves look like the victims
>your soldiers pull some literal cartel-tier shit violence that not even afghans or ISIS did
These people will not survive this century, they are too retarded, corrupt and self-sabotaging

Very stupid thing to do on Russia's part.
This will just make the Ukraninans fight with zeal, of revenge and fear, fear that this will happen to them so they will never surrender.

What proof do you expect? Them to catch him raping a kid, find a video camera and record him doing it before trying to intervene?

Ty hybaj spinkat, zajtra treba stavat, o 6:00 ti zacina šichta na páse

thats not very nice you know bernard baruch told us russia fights for freedom

Trannies do this at home all the time

Saamis do it to reindeers too, completely natural

Holy fuck go back to /k/ you stupid niggers.

Fuckin brutal

LOOK ITS r/volunteersforukriane on /bant/

Attached: ukrainaboo reddit raids 4chan volunteers for ukraine.png (521x549, 330.56K)

Open the link, click "yes" button, here is the video.
Although you don't want to watch it.

Are Mexican cartels exporting their sicarios now?

Do hohols regret yet that they shot all those POWs in the kneecaps now that they lose POW by a ration of 1:10

KEEP SCREECHING ABOUT RUSSIA FAGGOTS WHILE WE RAPE KILL AND TORTURE YOUR UKRAINIAN PIGS AND YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

REDDIT FAGGOTS SUCK MY FAT RUSSIAN COCK

aspon robim nieco nie ako ty co sa hras na internetoveho silaka a hovoris hovna. Urob nieco zo svojim zivotom a prestan podporovat zidov. Ok? ok.

Who can benefit from this video before the counteroffensive on Kherson. Unclear.

Now I will know to detonate myself if russians are close. This is inhuman.

I hope you'll cheer for the retaliatory video ukranians will post torturing your team's pow next and don't be a hypocrite

I thought you encouraged transitioning, reddit?

I love how all the predditors want to cry like victimized bitches now that the russhits have finally gotten tired of hohols brutalizing them. god I fucking cannot stand Predditors.

Attached: ukraine and russia in a nutshell bear and pig.png (1862x1036, 609.52K)

DNA samples, victim testimony, all the usual stuff you have for the court.

DO IT ELECTRODE!!!

Attached: poland is a voltorb pokemon.png (449x1197, 66.69K)

you anons finally understand with what our nation fight almost 400 years?

you cheered them when they raped toddlers in berlin but now the npc reboot is russia bad be outraged

>Now I will know to detonate myself if russians are close. This is inhuman.
this. my reasoning was not to fight because I don't fucking care if some globohomo lefty is in power or putin. I still have to pay my taxes.
but now? I'll make sure to take out as many russians as I can when they invade

Someone committed a CRIME?!?? During a WAR?!?!

It's funny that I understand everything you guys say. Słać languages are amazing

Arestovych Is the guy who said:
>”I would like to remind all our military, civilian and defence forces once again that the abuse of prisoners is a war crime that has no amnesty under military law and has no statute of limitations.”

Why chose him for this lie?

They still not aware

Same thing happened here. There's a lot of stories about it. Russians and ukranians behaved mostly ok, some even helped the villigares with some housework for food. Churkas raped and pillaged

Fuck up but it’s crackers killing each ofher. Makes me happy.

Anyone already forgot the russian pow that got stabbed in the eye? People have such a short attention span it's sad.
Quit having fun you chud.

no webm yet?

Attached: ballz.webm (408x720, 2.78M)

>reddit.com