Why are zoomers like this?

>NOOOOO YOU CANT TEABAG PEOPLE IN VIDEOGAMES THATS PROBLEMATIC
whats wrong with them?

win.gg/news/apex-legends-pro-banned-from-tournament-for-teabagging-teammate/

kotaku.com/valorant-riot-teabagging-esports-galorant-dawn-risorah-1849338854

Attached: TBAGzoomers.png (1180x879, 1M)

Woke = broke. Here we go

I tea bag the entire team by kicking the shit out them. Zoomers suck balls at video games, no old school muscle reflexes or twitch skills.

Attached: images (2).jpg (168x300, 6.16K)

>muh video gaymes
Back to Any Forums gaymerbrained faggot

Paddy Pimblett teabagged a defeated opponent in real life last week and there were no leftist cocksleeves around to bitch about it.

lol sauce?

time to break out the macros and teabag some nerds so hard they clip under the map

>banned for using an in game mechanic
>you used a game feature in a way someone else did not like, lol ban

>BEING INCLUSIVE WONT HURT YOU CHUDS
Never should have gave them a inch

/thread

I'm a zoomer that learned teabagging from the early Halo games. This is fucking retarded.

Really?

Its the world you live in now

yup lol. IMO CSGO is best competitive FPS by far, i think the scene will stay immune to all this bs

at least at this moment in time

>your use of the crouching mechanic multiple times over a dead player's face is tantamount to raping them
I can't wait until these over-sensitive control freaks start getting gutted in the streets. Fuck these people for ruining fun. I hope the person who executes them teabags them for real so the last thing they see is some dude's balls smacking their face.

Is it zoomers in high up positions making these decisions or is it millennials?

>Two days ago, Riot Games suspended two competitive Valorant players after a public disagreement about teabagging. Dawn “Dawn” Park and Vivian “Risorah” Dela Cruz are now banned from official Riot competitions for three months and nine months respectively.
banned for months lmao

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>Not my hecking teabag-arino! NOOOOO!

Attached: 154658724987.jpg (248x203, 8.63K)

>Valorant suspends pros for shooting other players
>Vows to crack down on gun violence in their game via a new partnership with David Hogg

Attached: DJggpHU.png (1024x819, 465.84K)

My wife loves sucking my balls.