Why do people say that Hitler was a bad war leader?

To me this seems like war and post war revisionism mostly perpetrated by officers trying to distance themselves from Hitler and by seething conservative elements that viewed Hitler with disdain due to him only being a lowly corporal during his service.
The most important decisions that immensely extended the war were okayed by Hitler.
The operations to:
1. Push into Ukraine and encircle Kiev which ended with multiple Soviet armies being decommissioned. At the time German officers criticised this and claimed that there should've been an immediate push on Moscow. In a Clausewitzian sense Hitler identified that Moscow was not the target, Caucasian oil was. Why Clausewitz? Hitler read him and correctly identified that the true political aim of the war was to capture the Caucasian resources. This made the Battle of Moscow far easier as well due to many Soviet armies being crushed in Ukraine.
2. The invasion of France was won in 6 weeks thanks to him backing the few officers that backed the invasion plan that occurred. Common myths of Wehrmacht in materiel supremacy are incorrect. The French outspent the Germans and their forces were more motorised. It was thanks to the young officers recognizing doctrinal advantages and Hitler backing their vision.
After this the officer corps took Hitler more seriously as well. Had France not been defeated so swiftly it would've been inevitable that the Soviets invade Germany and then it's completely over. War ends by 42.

Attached: 1646390321864.png (697x860, 1.06M)

because he lost. Also that one is ugly. Get better taste

Attached: Sip.png (427x549, 579.92K)

user I'm genuinely curious how did you stumble upon your obsession?

the goldmine that are /sp/ tomboy threads

>Why do people say that Hitler was a bad war leader?

from what i get, hitler was for going to the caucases to get oil. which makes sense since germany was running out of oil

but german generals wanted to go to moscow

so hitler had the right idea sometimes

just read up on battle of stalingrad, hitler really fumbled there

You should go back

why? i'm bringing the eyebleach here, hoarding it would be selfish

Because he lost.
What an idiot chud.
A baltic should know better.

I'm sorry but in some photos she's cute in others not really

Tomboys are just an excuse for closet cases son.

Perfect body

Because Jews have brainwashed generations of retard to blindly hate the man.

I think she's cute user, but I'm unathletic and lazy so she would never go for a guy like me....

Attached: 1535777880673.jpg (659x525, 40.64K)

that pic is what all pink men will look like in a mere 2 decades. White men make the best women. Made for BBC.

i think she's cute in every pic
yup, gayest thing there is, a woman with male interests
well, we have something in common, i'm lazy as fuck

Attached: voll32.jpg (1440x1615, 277.38K)

He detached the armored divisions of the south army group and sent them to take oil fields towards Caucasus and to the south.
Leaving the entire army group with no breakthrough heavy tanks and like a million of them got surrounded and encircled.
Watching the eastern front from grand strategy perspective is kinda amusing sight for lovers of irony.
Germans getting raped at logistics and USSR getting rekt at ground combat and its multi depth defense positions being overwhelmed.
Its like opposite day.
And of course from a standpoint of my elderly professor its like Stalin and Hitler wanted as many millions of dead men as possible and were doing a choreographed dance fight. Which makes sense since Hilter was funded by standard Oil and Stalin was a kike bolshevik.

They don't know war if they think Hitler was bad at it.
Hitler was a massive reader, he probably studied military history and tactics for years.

In what way? The Romanians lied and claimed they could hold the front, and he trusted Göring when he claimed it could be supplied by air, which admittedly was a mistake. Göring should've been liquidated and replaced by someone competent. Göring also fucked up Dunkirk. Don't get me wrong, Hitler made mistakes, but the common idea that he was militarily retarded is revisionism. He was a political man first and foremost. This is why I evoke Clausewitz, because he was politically minded and recognised that the officers were to carry out manuevers on the field instead of dictating anything.

Tldr just here for tomboys. Post more tomboys.

Attached: 1655743718408.jpg (640x599, 67.45K)

Hitler was a huge autist who slept 5 hours and in his spare time drew up new bunker designs. If the panzer 3 was armed with the 50mm kwk39 like hitler originally intended the blitzkrieg never would've came to a halt also the tank doctrine would remain a lightning fast one.

Plenty of people that lost have been competent, what a retarded argument.

Sh*tler, May he burn in hell and his name be forever curses, HAD Twice the chance to defeat England.
Twice he stopped because he was an Angloboo and muh whypipo.

here you go burger

Attached: HeightMog.png (1024x844, 1.05M)

>yup, gayest thing there is, a woman with male interests
Couldn't agree more

i report all your posts to jannies and they have yet to ban you. very dissapointed

give them time, they work very hard

Attached: 1654410151466s.jpg (125x125, 1.9K)

Great motivational speaker, terrible strategist.

Short hair alone is not enough for him. He only likes the ones who look like teenage boys.

Germans did mostly everything correct, it was the Japs who shouldn't be retarded and attack the USSR, then they could actualy win the war.

I love this British girlboy

Women shouldn't have male interests.

Like I said. The detached divisions crushed the Soviet Ukrainian front. Do you think they can take Moscow if those Soviet armies in Ukraine are preserved?

hitler wanted to continue the siege even though the troops were out of ammo and supplies

i can't remember how many pows the russians got when they finally circled the krauts, maybe 250000?

jannies btfo

It’s Kyiv. Not “Kiev”.

really doesn't, at all
why? so they can get more jewed? I'd MUCH rather have this than some insta thot who just does shitty half exercises for her story

Attached: gym.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

Give her time to do what? Work hard at being a lesbian?

give them* i meant the jannies. She's straight btw

Because he made the same mistake that cost Germany the first time. He fought on 2 fronts.

that's a man spammer spamming a man

You know that for a fact? How? Because she said so? And you believed her? Lmao.

>Why do people say that Hitler was a bad war leader?
Holy shit, is that a real question?

Attached: pffflol.jpg (384x384, 54.74K)

I want to wrestle her over protein snacks

Attached: 1544764569719.png (680x588, 515.02K)

Didn't the japs try an assault and got their asses completely handed to them like 20 to 1 death ratio?

I agree. The war is won if Spain takes Gibraltar and Japan takes defensive stance in China and attacks the Soviets in the East. It would've been very bloody for them, but that means millions of men not coming to the Soviet western front and a German drive to Moscow and no lend lease because the ports are taken in the east and the west. I'm really not aware but I wonder if the Germans demanded a Japanese attack on the Soviet Union or not and what the Japanese response was. People get hung up on the details too much imo. Too many of these questions are about small operations and not wider ramifications. British being unable to supply through Gibraltar and Soviets being attacked from the east is devastating and changes the course of history.

>1. Push into Ukraine and encircle Kiev which ended with multiple Soviet armies being decommissioned. At the time German officers criticised this and claimed that there should've been an immediate push on Moscow. In a Clausewitzian sense Hitler identified that Moscow was not the target, Caucasian oil was. Why Clausewitz? Hitler read him and correctly identified that the true political aim of the war was to capture the Caucasian resources. This made the Battle of Moscow far easier as well due to many Soviet armies being crushed in Ukraine.

Capturing the rail hub for the entire Soviet Union would have ground their troop movements and mobilization efforts screeching to a halt and allowed defeat in detail of those armies in the North and South. It would have cut off the head of Soviet government and likely caused communication confusion and ruined their command unity. It would have completely and utterly disrupted the flow of lend-lease resources and equipment received via Archangel and from the east in Vladivostok, and it would have most certainly led to Soviet defeat, and then they would have had the Caucasus ANYWAY.

Then there's the question of:

-Invading Russia without a stockpile of winter clothing, then refusing in late August (when it was evident the campaign would take longer than expected) to produce the necessary equipment because "it might lower morale"

-Making the decision in Aug. 1941 to continue with R&D for the prototype of the Tiger and Panther rather than simply copying and refining the design of the T-34 they captured as Guderian suggested

>2. The invasion of France was won in 6 weeks thanks to him backing the few officers that backed the invasion plan that occurred.

Yet he interfered and at times jeopardized the extreme success of the panzer group's breakthroughs with panic halt orders, and failed to decisively crush the BEF at Dunkirk.

yes? why would she lie, she's a football player in fucking germany, you'd be sooner shunned for NOT being gay
same

PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO

>PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO
PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO

>PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO PEDO HOMO, PEDO HOMO

This has often been at the back of my mind, the whole thing was choreographed to be as bloody and stupid as possible in order to destroy the best genetics of both the fatherland and the motherland

Given the choice to use the trains to:
>send more supplies to his troops in dire need.
>send more jews to the death camps.
He picked the later.

Attached: 1657822469161.jpg (1024x683, 271.83K)

>that one is ugly
>posts a man
?????

>Plenty of people that lost have been competent, what a retarded argu-ACK

Attached: images - 2022-07-29T010719.753.jpg (352x470, 48.77K)

He didn't understand the concept of tactical withdrawals.

woah, tone down the projection
i didn't post a man, stevie wonder

>why would she lie
Because she's a woman

>why?
Because they are women. Women having male interests is a sign of kike subversion.

Hitler's War, David Irving. Hitler was a great war leader. If his staff has listened to him about the D-day invasion Americans would have been btfo and if the Russian oil fields were taken like he wanted Germany would have had the supplies.

Everyone was out of supply, the entire front was. Here we are talking about a different question though. Whether the invasion should've happened. I think it should, you might disagree. I read about Estonian SS men being transported somewhere, they thought they were going home, but they were actually going to the front. They basically got their supplies on the way and it was a very meager amount.

He literally built forts in Norway and got the 6th army surrounded chud.

Attached: images - 2022-07-29T011013.441.jpg (500x417, 65.05K)