You took out a fucking loan, pay it back you fucking retards...

You took out a fucking loan, pay it back you fucking retards. The fucking student loan backed assets are in fucking freefall.

Attached: CFC41D45-A701-4D00-9303-1300E05B0405.jpg (1170x1690, 1.35M)

>look
>i'm
>i'm just not paying it back
>i know...ugh...i know
>it's just that
>i'm just not paying it back is all
>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He needs to keep pushing it back and eventually cancel it. College is mostly a scam.

Make colleges pay for it.
They're the ones that sold millions of people a boat load of bullshit.

I got Jewish tricked. Not paying it back. Fuck kikes

underrated cause of inflation
people buying shit instead of paying back these loans

Maybe if you put a cap on grand total accrued interest or rates I'll consider it moshe.

never paying it back, and im making close to 200k per year

No!

Fuck the banks

Not even measurable compared to the insane amount of cash given to businesses to literally not be open. Mostly big business.

1.7 trillion is the amount borrowed by students across America. Get rid of the IRS and you'll have the money.

This

>They're the ones that sold millions of people a boat load of bullshit.
But in order for them to sell those books, people had to buy them right? Why shouldn't the retards that bought those books be punished?

>The fucking student loan backed assets are in fucking freefall.
good

Broken system. Fuck kikes. Send my bill to Thailand or Mongolia.

How much did University cost for the boomer generation? AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who am I kidding boomers got a $60 an hour job with a GED that came with a pension and healthcare + dental + eye examinations and free glasses.

>pay it back you fucking retards.
Jewish hands typed this.
Jewish hands that forgot about their part in the Weimar Republic and the consequences.

You loaned $300,000 to a fucking 17 year old fresh out of high school who has no higher aspirations than to smoke some weed and join a frat, and YOU EXPECTED THEM TO BE GOOD FOR IT AND PAY YOU BACK????????

Nah, banks have to take the L on this one and learn some financial responsibility. There should be zero consequences for just not paying student loans.

fuck the banks, no one should pay any loan back

Sounds like a bunch of millennials and zoomers with no job prospects or assets weren’t the best to loan money to. Shocker

Attached: 9D89A304-ADDF-44E7-A3E4-383E2997C40C.jpg (1023x707, 221.94K)

He should cancel colleges not people being held responsible for their idiotic choices.

At first I thought the headline said “student loan survivors”, but everything looks the same with my nightmare clown goggles on or off so I wasn’t shocked by such a term.