Vaccine Registry

What will happen if I take my Covid vaccine card that was minecrafted and present it to a state health department and say I got it out of state?

Will they add me to the state immunization registry?

Or will they add me to the prison list?

Attached: 763192F5-3265-40AC-88F2-A168027874E1.png (382x521, 216.44K)

they'll force new ones you when they have better systems in check to prevent fraud.

Dont even play into their games you fucking retard. Say no your not getting it and stand your ground. Retards like you are why we go backwards not forwards

Based Canadian fighting back from their tyrannical home country. Don't ever let them bring you down bro. I feel the same in the US but you guys seem to have it much worse.

Retards like you who live in their moms basement don’t seem to understand not everybody has the luxury to just say no to society.

Stupid fucking neckbeard go eat some basement mold you mouth breathing dumb fuck

ugly bitch larping as a cop, solid 0/10

Attached: HeightMog.png (1024x844, 1.05M)

Get over it

one day i will

There is no grand registry. That is part of the psyop. They have zero power.

When the going gets tough, the soft cocks give in.

>Let me be a sheep in peace!
I will personally slit your throat.

That's the picture from the Canadian trucker protests that got beaten down by the police and after that they had a dinner at the nearby hotel, which this picture is leaked from.

Just fill it out with a crayon. Act like nothing is wrong. The person inspecting it will chuckle and just pass it on. You will be admitted. Continue through like you didn't just hand them a vax card filled out with a big crayon. Use the force user, you can do it.

Oh forgot to add, if they give you a look, you give-em a wink. Its the secret code. In case your midichlorian count is low.

Attached: 98311941-3953-4A3F-A14F-5D03AF6F26F8.jpg (657x673, 142.1K)

fuck you cunt. I walked away from a $140k because of this shit. Loved that job. But they can suck nigger cocks. Picked up a similar job for a 50k raise.

Kys you pathetic excuse of a human being!

> implying govt employees care about their job enough to do it well
you'll be fine pussy

i said no, i both kept my 6 figure job, got a promotion and get to work exclusively from home so i can be with my wife and child every day.

do what you gotta do, but don't be a pussy

Why not quit fucking around, man up, and get vaxxed and leave all this bullshit behind?

She was part of the cops laughing at the abbo lady who got trampled by a horse.
Also their texts showed they're hoping they can beat people with battons.

I guess drunken natives aren't enough action kek
They're from Alberta.
It's mainstream now that they were larping as Nazis (carrying the freshly minted swastikas) to make truckers look racist.

It's a gay country with underhanded tactics

Learn difference between your and you're. Then wise up and get vaxxed.

i wonder who hired them

Attached: png.png (1010x1084, 92.61K)

It's also one of the most expensive hotels that isn't a resort in the country.