HAPPENING: US is in recession

What the fuck are we supposed to do?

Attached: 80D7C598-ADF0-4A39-A260-7AE94DC8A67D.jpg (824x811, 304.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4Xw_7BUXic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, and spy is back above 400, this is such a joke.

come on man

german economy is smaller then before corona lol

Switch the numbers? Other then that not my problem.

Mods sticky this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should send more money to israel and ukraine, surely our greatest ally will save us

>What the fuck are we supposed to do?
Whatever you were doing before. You are working on your homestead so you are insulated from the global economy, right?

We are supposed to suffer in silence.

Make sure my free tax money keeps coming or u will be watching my service u thanked for here in real time. Many people voted for this now u wake up at 530am for a couple decades and do the work for everyone else or u have to fight me.

Stagnant economy, sky high inflation.. wouldn't they even have to inflation adjust the GDP before making those comparisons meaningfully?

Sorry sweetie we changed the definition of recession three days ago

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=s4Xw_7BUXic

Attached: no hope man.jpg (465x306, 16.22K)

how did biden destroy the prosperity of trump's economy so quickly

>What the fuck are we supposed to do?
say it, say it outloud
AMERIPOOR
>AMERIPOOR
AMERIPOOR
>AMERIPOOR
AMERIPOOR
>AMERIPOOR

could this finally be the beginning of THE happening?

Attached: 1637013119682.jpg (800x482, 150.19K)

HOLD

WAIT FOR HOUSING CRASH

BUY HOUSE

WAIT PATIENTLY

It is man, I'm so happy. It's finally here.

Recede. The FED stopping the flow of printed money is going to crash the faggots who just pass off buying shit with printed money as “legitimate buisiness”. Im not worried about banks, investors, and wall street companies.

They are the fucking problem. Let them find hinest work.

What's the problem, goyim? Just run out and buy a lottery ticket to secure your future! You can't win if you don't play, right?

Attached: Lottery.png (800x450, 460.66K)

Don't blink or you'll miss it, fat.

Attached: 1560320912181.jpg (876x847, 76.26K)

Let's trick biden into sending us money. I dont really give a fuck about the economy. It's not even real.

When unemployment starts ticking up Biden will hit single digits.

Nothing but prepare and buckle up for the ride, we're in a recession due to inflation and they can't increase interest rates enough to stem it's tide without fully crashing the economy. Which in turn will probably trigger derivatives over the next year, crashing our dollar and causing us to lose wrc status. So strap yourself down, and enjoy the plung.

2023 will bring housing crash by at least 20-30% and record high unemployment along with it. the stock market will be back to the low 20's wiping out all the 401k gains. how the hell will media spin it as a positive for biden

Attached: AmericanRetirementPlan.png (1280x960, 1.28M)

I tried, but the global economy made it impossible to afford land. Then I realised God surrounded me with fertile productive land anyway. Been eating lots of wild raspberries in the park. Nobody else picks them because their eyes are closed. Acorn gathering this autumn will be comfy.

Kill the niggers and jews and eat the flesh from their bones. Its the only way to survive now.

How has Biden managed to mess up literally everything since he's been in office?
Leftists can't mention one good thing he's done. They're just glad is isn't Trump in office

Double your efforts in building a stockpile of food and basic medical supplies.
If you think things are bad now, wait til global harvests come in 20-35% under projections in the next few months.
Remember, if you don't have a minimum of 3 months of food stores, you're NGMI.

This post was made by a demon trying to prevent me from becoming a billionaire.

The government takes 40%, even if the jackpot is over a billion your cut of it isn't close.

Don't they have that plan where you get paid in annual increments so the IRS doesn't totally fuck you instantly?

Also the money is going to the government no matter who wins so why shouldn't it be me?

Call Ukriane and tell them to help refinance America

>old people is valuable too, they need to start working again
easy, got a challenge?