They even stole Resident Evil

Ever since the release of Resident Evil 5 where it was an African Ape shoot 'em up, Jews have seethed and called foul on the beloved zombie survival horror game. Recently Netflix released a flop of a show based on Resident Evil. Look, the movies were cheesy. Welcome to Raccoon city was a redemption, so I decided to check the Netflix series out. To my absolute disgust and horror (as I am sure millions of others would agree) they made Albert Wesker, a blonde haired and blue eyed white man, into a scrawny old Nigger. The CEO of umbrella is a lesbian, and the protagonist is a super smart and super action mudshark. It is absolute blasphemy.

Jannies this is political because Jews are taking everything from us. Every little thing. If the defilement of Resident Evil doesn't start a race war, I don't know what will.

Attached: 9270275C-EE8C-4AC1-8D05-5CCCED77115A.jpg (1600x900, 121.78K)

>blue eyed
red eyed*

wats rong wite boi u dont like dark skin?

After he used the virus on himself.

Niggers have their own virus, it's called HIV

Blacked

Reminder that the founder and owner of netflix is the grandson of Edward L. Bernays.

Most people laugh at conspiracies. The truth is, there is no such thing as a coincidence anymore. It's all Cohen-cidence.

Michael Jackson tried to warn you. "All I wanna say is they don't really care about us. Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me"

Jews do it on purpose.

Attached: mj jews.jpg (960x540, 44.92K)

lol
look at david bowie here

I'll allow it

Attached: b1d9e67b5634d8e2fc9842ec0ea6a367.jpg (526x473, 25.47K)

I remember them crying about it when it came out.

>Resident Evil 5 where it was an African Ape shoot 'em up
They patched that.

Attached: re5.jpg (1280x720, 147.81K)

>I couldn’t even make it through the first episode it was terrible

>Welcome to Raccoon city was a redemption
horrid taste. please never talk about movies again

>Resident Nigger
Suck wokeness, such tolerance, such enrichment.

Bet you fags miss those mila jovovich resident evil movies now

>kikes
Antisemitic post. Ignored.

Which is worse? A city full of the undead and bio weapons or a city full of niggers?

you’re allowed to shoot the biohazards in the head

Combine them to get the perfect horror.
Most niggers are zombies.

Those ugly jew lesbian on the streets of NYC told us, when they held those "we will replace you" signs.

Haha NOOOO please dont give me more Sheva Alomar. That would be terrible.

Atleast she is a light skin nigger

"stole"
nobody is watching this fucking trash, they didn't steal it, they just jumped into the car and crashed it into a pole

Don't forget the girls are stupid, disrespectful, never listen to a word weaker says, cause non stop fucked up problems, and weaker has to apologize and be the bad guy every time. The only character I liked was the fat white fella that worked for umbrella and they tried to make him as abnoxious and shitty as they could but he was still the beat character lmao