US GDP NUMBERS ARE OUT
>Q2 GDP -0.9%, EXP 0.4%
Q2 GDP -0.9%, EXP 0.4%
>Q2 GDP -0.9%, EXP 0.4%
Q2 GDP -0.9%, EXP 0.4%
>Q2 GDP -0.9%, EXP 0.4%
Q2 GDP -0.9%, EXP 0.4%

THE UNITED STATES IS IN A RECESSION

Attached: 1653596468048.jpg (900x900, 50.23K)

is that adjusted for inflation? if not we're -10%

Oh it's much worse than that. Those are the fudged numbers. We're down easily 10% gdp just on basic materials.

Muh GDP bros...not like this...

oh we are always worse than it says but since they had to report this number specifically makes this hilarious. we are fucked lol

um wrong CHUD, not a recession

>

Attached: 1658696787259249.jpg (786x1024, 201.94K)

nothing ever happens

Attached: 1643657695125.png (600x548, 281.8K)

Q predicted this.

That's barely anything you chuds are fucking stupid and everything is going fine why don't you fuck ups get a life instead of gleefully reporting bad news I thought you were4 patriotic but whew lad

Attached: 1634742193544.jpg (680x830, 70.62K)

oh no, anyways........

By the way the the revised Q1 number was -1.6%
so we know they'll revise this number to even worse one also.

The democrats are going to be massacred. November is coming. One thousand years of Trump rule.

Lol

Only -0.9%? That's nothing. We will bounce back, hard.

Meanwhile, China's economy is imploding and they are deploying armored tanks to crush their citizens.
Can you imagine China's REAL GDP growth? I bet it's negative double digits. 99% of their factories are making plastic toys and usb sticks. We can do just fine without fuckinmg toys lmao.

So, why are we afraid again? We have high-tech manufacturing using advanced AI and automation. We have the smartest researchers and business leaders (Elon Musk). We have reliable and powerful allies such as Germany, France, Japan, Taiwan, etc.

What do they have? Pakistan (defaulting soon) and North Korea? LMAO.

The West is winning.

actually snopes fact checked this and it isn't a recession just a slight decrease in economic activity

"I did that"

>The absolute state of NATOshills

Attached: CBA3AF6D-3EA5-43A3-82F8-9D92FA7ED9B5.gif (640x486, 3.83M)

you will never be a woman
I like your balls

I honestly can't tell if this shit is just copium for mutt boomers or what

Biden and Nato propagandists will be overthrown and turned over to China for proper processing.

We literally won't be able to afford anything within the month.

Paid propaganda. You'll see a lot of it between now and november. The nato generals don't want their chosen puppet deposed.

Lol

Attached: jlk.jpg (201x251, 8.36K)

Another reason to keep fucking Putin in the Ukrainian front. Both Dems and GOP agree so its assured.

Lemme check on Russia
>Russian economy declines 4% y/y in Q2 after 3.5% y/y increase in Q1 -econ ministry

It depends on your definition of "happening" though. The US will experience what the UK experienced during the Suez crisis, there is barely any doubt about this, but there is no reason for it to be a dooooomer scenario.

Attached: kisly9pjylk31.jpg (1200x670, 155.93K)

Got to love those billions for ukraine

>RECESSION
depression*

Attached: 1639243723306.jpg (421x427, 46.24K)

I told you re-electing Drumpf would lead to economic catastrophe

Trump was the one in charge when the money printer was fired up, remember that

Attached: 1630648616014.png (551x600, 203.06K)

>NATO flag
you just know

E V E N

T H E

F U D G E D

N U M B E R S

A R E

H O R R I F I C

Attached: 1657535908540.jpg (764x598, 74.04K)

They do their best to forget that part.

>Trump was the one in charge when the money printer was fired up, remember that
STFU moron. Quantitative easing (money printing) started under Obongo.

Trump really fired up that Baby during covid though

What gave it away? Lack of sniffing the children? Too aware of his surroundings?

>bounce back
With what? Momentum is slowing in every indicator, there isn't some magical growth that's going to appear

the FED is not a governmental institution

diversity is your strength

Lmao Democrats are now polling higher than Republicucks after Roe. You self-sabotaged.

Yes, we should have just let the economy collapse during the Chinese bioweapon attack, I agree.

>I-it's all Trumps fault!
>Look at the j6 insurrection!
Retards.

>the FED is not a governmental institution
Yes, tell the class all about Fed “independence”…

Are you the nanny state shit hole poster?

so they overrided the will of the American public and put in a puppet. - in an insultingly obvious fraud - and proceeded to crash the entire WEST into the ground, bankrupting North America and Europe (even worse than was already the case), got in a fucking proxy war with RUSSIA, lost 100billion in arms to the fucking Taliban....
made mortal enemies of 70million of their countrymen in the process, poisoning another few million with a pharmaceutical fuck-fuck cluster

like holy Lord Jesus, how badly can this group of boomers and millenials be at politics. This is easily EASILY banana republic - tier stewardship. I didn't think it'd be this hilariously pathetic.

ITS NOT A RECESSION TAKE A HOLISTIC LOOK AT THE NUMBERS

So first trump never did it. And second he had to do it lol got it.

How quickly people forget covid.
Everyone was sitting their pants.
While some said the bill was 3 trillion, Trump accurately stated it was 6.6 trillion.
Also they signed 2 more stimmy bills after that including a 3 trillion infrastructure bill where they did not even bribe us with a check.
Where did all that money go? Not to infrastructure.
Not to us the people.

Attached: IMG_20220502_232418.jpg (1528x2048, 723.5K)

brandon was planned all along. he's there to demoralize the nation. literally only NPCs think this guy is real

I’m looking at the masses of people who can’t even afford a shitty one bedroom apartment anymore on their own.

LOL released just before stock market opens.

>what did they mean by this you faggots?