Question for Christians or other social conservatives here

Do you find bisexual or gay men more disgusting?

That is, do you feel like bisexual men can be more easily redeemed since they profess to like women, so they can marry a woman and make a normal family like you believe is God's plan for us?
Or do you think bisexuals are more disgusting because they are likely to be unfaithful? What do you think men who are experiencing same sex attraction should do to handle it - especially men experiencing that attraction who are in relationships with women?

Attached: crossatsunset.jpg (2400x1031, 240.22K)

I'm not obsessed with other people's sex.

Just leave kids alone. Do whatever but stop messing with children. This should be easy.

But you are ok with bisexual men marrying women and then raising the kids? You just mean you don't want male/male couples adopting?

You should be.
The deceases involved in the exchange of bodily fluids, and the increased usage of antibiotics by gays will mean that you will have to use crazy anti-malaria medication with serious mental side-effects to treat what would otherwise be a harmless infection.

Why do you care what two adults get up to?
Or is this a (not very thinly disguised) groomer thread?

Do you have more respect for closeted gay men? How about bisexuals who only date women?

Why do you group me in with whatever a "social conservative" is? That seems really dumb to me.

Because most of the people here who don't like gays identify as Christians, and the ones who don't tend to identify as socially conservative.

I'd rather say that the vast majority of christians in the US are shabbos goyim who worship jews. I don't think being "socially conservative" or self-identifying as a gay hater has much of anything to do with anything other than fringe pidgeonholing.

I mean even if they worship Jews many evangelicals believe gays live in sin and should sorta force themselves to date women if not just be celibate.

We are all Disgusting, repent and come to know Christ is the only way we are saved.

I can't speak for evangelicals. In catholicism, it's traditioal to let the family gay be a monk or something to hade the shame, although that comes with an obvious and manifold history of problems. I'd say it's the bigger sin to be forced into marriage if that's not your thing. Nobody forces you do go along with any of the sacraments against your will beyond being baptised before you had a say in the matter.

both should equally be killed by firing squad

I don't think about faggots but it is understandable why religious people do, you're surrounded by faggots and you may even be faggots yourselves

It's degenerate mental illness and they should all be culled.

It doesn't have to be forced. It can just be a lot of pressure, much of it implicit. I have a family friend from a strict Catholic family who is very likely a closeted gay man who is marrying a woman soon. He has an obvious "gay voice" and I've seen him out with other men. It doesn't have to be forced but you do want to pressure same sex attracted people to repress that attraction if not outright just date a sex they are not attracted to.

There are perfectly good game theory-based reasons to socially stigmatise buggery
>disease vector due in part to anatomy and in part to hypersexual tendency
>undermines family creation and stability
Vikings knew this before way before Olaf II.

>how does the collective well being of society impact you in any way lmao

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:13

God did not say to let faggots have parades or rights

So what do you think same sex attracted people should do with their lives? Be alone? Date women?

But doesn't stigmatizing gays just drive them to have sex in secret? How does that reduce disease? Seems like it makes it worse.

I don’t find homos disgusting. I find their influence on the country to be an undeniable negative. Every slippery slope argument about homos is 100% true. Society was better when you were confirmed bachelors and people tended to keep their sexual lives private. Everyone knew faggots existed, but since they weren’t annoying about it, people tended not to care. By forcing an opinion on the topic homos have created a backlash that they needn’t have experienced.

Tell him to grow a pair. Half my family or more thinks I'm probably a fag because I'm not interested in a relationship with either sex. idgaf.

I am angered when Christians have allowed such faggotry to writhe in the life of this dying age. May this fucking world burn horribly with ever fucking piece of shit.

Attached: 0sgflg1auk191.jpg (1200x1200, 297.28K)

All sin is equally bad but some just mess up your soul and body more. So essentially and adulterer in heart is on the same level as a massive orgy ass eating faggot.

How about not being gay.
Is "dont have gay sex" really that complicated of a commandment?

Unironically pray the gay away.

Are straight people ok with not having sex at all? Would they do it if you asked them to?