This is unironically the best cheese humans ever created. It is actually cheese...

This is unironically the best cheese humans ever created. It is actually cheese. Don't let the cheese cartel lobby fool you

Attached: Kraft_Singles.jpg (2581x1729, 445.6K)

City fags

This is not cheese

it's the best cheese for niche purposes. besides that if you are using it for anything else you are trash.

also, that shit is like 6-7 dollars for like 4 slices, now. you can get a great, real, cheddar/american cheese for the same price.

all of these shitty mega-companies have bloated and their prices are higher than the thing they were trying to substitute. very weird economics.

Attached: baconegg.jpg (410x256, 24.1K)

The cheese in ny diaper is real cheese as well, want some?

Think again.

Attached: our_story_2013.png (480x480, 412.55K)

Based, and bless the Ameribros.

Only good for grilled cheese
trash in everything else

Based France, the world's culinary gatekeeper loves amerifood

This is a bot thread,
But an interesting concept
I travel all over the world and i love to make grilled cheesees with this exact Kraft cheese.
HOWEVER
Its not real cheese...says so on the label just in a jew wording

"PREPARED CHEESE PRODUCT"

faggots can seethe about how its not "real" cheese but its still based

Bought some of this in America to make bologna sandwiches for my 4 year old son. He wouldn't eat it. I threw it away.

Cool political thread.
Is this supposed to indirectly spur a discussion about food standards and regulations in the United States of America, a continent-spanning political entity with a population of approximately ~330 million people?
I'll go ahead and start then:
They're bad.
You can filter your water and buy your vegetables from the nearest farmer's market, but they will still be bad because the soil is cursed.
Death to America and death to Americans.
That's all that will be said. Enjoy an afternoon nap or whatever you please, Jean-Marie-Louis.

on its own, its disgusting...but melted on shit its pretty dope.

Hunter biden rapes kids

Your idiot faggot kid has shit taste.

The time has come, user. We must raid the Missouri Cheese Caves and seize that good Government Cheese. For our security, and security of future generations.

You aren't allowed to eat cheese. All of it has microscopic beef particles in it.

I see the Baltics have grown wise to the uses of American cheese.

I basically only use kraft for ham and cheese, if i'm making an actual dish i use real cheese.

How many bitcoins do u think kraft slices will be worth once society collapses? I save one slice from every package for my bartering bag

fuck off the cheese in Le Snacks is better, even brought local spreadable cheese for a control ($9)and it doesn't compare it's like fucking crack

Epstein didn’t kill himself

>buttcoin lol i'll give you 2 bullets for a slice of cheese, my debt limit expires on tuesday glock glock frfr

I hate gouda. I like them fungus cheeses.

Haha nice

living the dream i guess

Attached: ur_gay.jpg (1366x768, 95.65K)

Kraft singles are about as real as cheez wiz. But that doesn't stop me from putting wiz on my cheesesteak and it shouldn't stop you from using singles if you enjoy the flavor

You can even melt American cheese and use it for road repairs

Attached: 1658871979688719.jpg (768x1024, 178.82K)

mmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: NIas3IX_d.jpg (675x1200, 152.29K)

>Mussolini was Kraft Singles
>Hirohito was String Cheese
>Hitler was a Le Snack.

Don't be sad it's over, remember the friends we made. And a lot of dead jews.

extra sharp white cheddar

Why u didn't meld chees

“Cheese”

So do I

how would you spread corn syrup based bbq sauce on top if the cheese is runny?

Stick it under the grill for 30secs after you spread the source

it's simple, rustic and holy shit it's japan so probably a girls flesh with tofu?