Why is this shithole and it's inbred inhabitants so easy to hate?

Why is this shithole and it's inbred inhabitants so easy to hate?

Attached: Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707–1800).svg.png (2560x1536, 15.62K)

I love Britain and the British people

Attached: 1653349624074m.jpg (1024x841, 121.5K)

Attached: pol.jpg (1024x597, 116.6K)

we should compile a list
1) the british ruling class is made up entirely of pedophiles

Simple

Attached: 1658392707269100m.jpg (1024x440, 118.29K)

OP is irish btw. That's why he removed St Patrick's Saltire

He has another thread up too

Attached: FPvOFbjWUAUcKi8.jpg (1080x1520, 149.12K)

>complaining about immigrants
>killing white kids anyway

Attached: bongistan.png (986x708, 1.1M)

>Hawking

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Rent free sweetie

This island is hell.

they smell like paki and street shitters but think they conquered the world or something,

their men are nogunz emasculated pussies, and their prince married a nigger

>and their prince married a nigger
Let's be honest Meghan married the bigger nigger

Ive been struggling to think where I can move to escape. I really dont think there are any good options other than just move further north here.
>america
filled with niggers
>centeral europe
filled with even more shitskins than here
>eastern europe
hates the british

They are the worst of all white people. The most secluded and inbred. They are an evil and barbaric people which theives and commits attrocity. Then they have the audacity to ask for thanks. muh schools and railroads. Nobody will weap for britain as that evil "empire" of a country cinders to ash.

Attached: british youth.webm (320x568, 1.86M)

I have always wondered how the hell these people conquered the world? They supposedly had the best inventors, artists, philosophers, etc and yet I can’t find a single person here who is worthy of even sniffing my ass

>Why is this shithole
You can't spell British without shit.
BriTISH

You get what you deserve, you doomed Europe by importing niggers

we oppose marxism and jews, always have. it makes the shills seethe :)

The BriTISH "empire" only conquered underdeveloped tribes and uninhabited lands.
They didn't even conquer India, just made an alliance with local corrupt rulers.
China successfully resisted their attempt at takeover.
BriTISH empire had success due to reliance on finances and networks by "merchants" who subverted other countries.

i think the bong redeeming qualities are work ethic, and having invented calm cool and collected under pressure, stiff upper lip, etc

They’re just hideous
Same reaction as to ugly animals

>inbred
That would be the pakis that squat here

I agree with you on everything except from work ethic. Having lived here for a while, in my experience most Bongs are lazy as fuck. Nothing here gets done properly, nothing is ever on time, etc.

Most Brits these days are as inbred and retarded as the dusky foreigners we used to own.

still less hated then you kikenigger.
reminder all memeflaggots are jidif D&C
spit on jew in stoke newington. yes nigger you.

Attached: 932584709867.jpg (590x602, 69.56K)

What kind of mother lets pedo social services take her child?

Last I checked there werent that many niggers in the uk. Mostly just shitskins. Slave trade niggers overwhelmingly went to america. modern day Shitskin niggers are being imported by the EU as a whole. But yes the slave trade was heavily influenced by "british" (((merchants))). Barely any of those slave trade niggers found their way to europe though anyway.

The British conquered the whole world. It is why all of you speak English so well. Without them you wouldn't even exist, you toilet brush