I will not going to work in 2023

>All info on the new citizen's income starting next year
The traffic light government wants to introduce a so-called citizen's income from 2023. It is to replace the current Hartz IV system. Labor and Social Affairs Minister Heil has presented the plan.

>What is the new citizen's income?
The citizen's income is a project of the traffic light government to adapt the existing social system. The coalition partners had already agreed on this in the coalition agreement. According to SPD plans, the citizen's income would apply to the following people:
"capable of earning a living" persons aged 15 and over.
Persons who cannot cover their living expenses on their own
People whose benefits under ALG I are coming to an end

>When is the new citizen's income to be introduced?
The citizen's income is to be introduced on January 1, 2023. As Social Minister Hubertus Heil explained in July 2022, the citizen's income is then to pass through the Bundestag in the fall so that this deadline is met.
According to Heil, a system is being developed "with which we overcome the Hartz IV system and give the welfare state a new face." The citizen's income is to be "more citizen-friendly and also a bit more generous," according to Heil.

>Citizen's Income & Assets: How is the amount determined?
The Citizen's Income is paid for six months, after which a new application must be submitted. The amount of money paid in the Citizen's Income is calculated as follows:
Cost of living amount
Rent/housing costs
Amount of income & assets
Amount of income & assets of cohabitants, spouses & co.
However, there is a change to this: a person's assets will only be looked at after the Citizen's Income has been paid for two years. This is to reduce bureaucracy. For the same length of time, the costs of housing will be recognized without an upper limit. Only after that do the current specifications for living space and rent take effect.

They pay your rent, you can own up to 60k in cash, get 600€ per month

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

who cares what you do, you're an african colony

>you have never worked in or for germany witaly

Attached: Brave.jpg (600x468, 54.11K)

Germany is truly kaput.

Nothing will work here anymore after the coming half a decade to a decade because Germans will mass retire and no young Germans to pull the great German economic engine.

You see Russians everywhere, you're crazy globo

>Persons who cannot cover their living expenses on their own
I need the money to cover for my hooker addiction.

this is an immigrant phenomenon, that you talk shit about the country you emigrated to.

show flag

What if i have 800k in assets (stocks, bonds, gold primarly)? Will i get it for the first 2 years??
I dont work and only live off of dividends btw.

I bet you see a different group behind everything. Why is it so hard for you to accept the exact same conspiracy with other peoples?

i am earning like 80k a year right now. how would this affect my taxes? they are already breaking my back.

I assume this shit wont pass without the usual slavery of having to make you apply for jobs etc.

It looks like this can only be answered when an actual law has been passed. A few anons, like me, are absolutely going to try this out as I am in a similar situation as you.
(The Einwohnermeldeamt thinks I have left the country btw)

Sorry but you'll still have to work. Otherwise who is going to pay for mohammed's bmw lease and shisha bar trips?

why is everyone in line white?
you already fucked up, those should all be niggers.

nope, you own more then 60k. i own alot of eth but continue to cash out with binance and live the dream.

kk thx

based btw

>They pay your rent, you can own up to 60k in cash, get 600€ per month
95% of my networth are in cryprtos, does that mean I get 600€ a month for nothing?

because all white russian flee the country and keep talking shit

Attached: dontlookatit.png (1824x908, 189.53K)

>i will not going to work in 2023
With your title alone, you have proven your failure in German English classes in 5th or at least 6th grade of Gymnasium. The rest of your post can therefore be disregarded.

Why is that a problem. Nobody should work or give this system energy. Accelerate. Starve the system. Take everything you can

Do you get hartz 4? I'm kinda didn't get hartz because afraid of everything they want to know. I'm also deep into crypto. Don't understand why you are proud to KYC cash out everything

>emigration = immigration

So they're coming here to steal your shit and fuck your women like the good ol days and they leave back to russia.

Wow, you sure got them retard.

Now let's see the immigration + emigration chart on all the niggers and pakis coming in. Bet you won't like what you find.