AMERICANS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?

A family is suing a Sesame Street-themed amusement park for $25m over claims of racial discrimination, alleging multiple costumed characters ignored a 5-year-old black girl during an event last month. The lawsuit comes in the wake of a video, shared widely on social media, showing two other black girls apparently being snubbed by a costumed employee during a parade at the park in Langhorne, outside Philadelphia. Sesame Place apologized in a statement and promised more training for its employees after the video went viral earlier this month.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11056259/Black-family-sues-Sesame-Place-alleging-discrimination.html

Attached: chrome_3nGPHqrBiU.png (988x690, 973.03K)

The person in Rosita costume should've just made an announcement saying they had diarrhea and had to go to the bathroom and this story would've vanished

Attached: 1656433658224.jpg (1242x1394, 296.65K)

haha, more training. imaging showing up in that suit getting paid a training fee of minimum wage, to learn about the slave trade and civil rights movement, so you can go back to your deadend job in a hot sweaty suit in the summer sun being mobbed by stinkin nigger sprogs screaming in your ear and hitting you with their legs and fists while mama nigga screams obscenities

First world problems

Niggers are magna cum laude alumni of kike university

Attached: joggers--JEWS (2).jpg (640x811, 102.6K)

People love being victims nowadays. Sorry to pull a faggy "Back in my day" saying here, but back in my day if something like this happened you just understood that the highschool dropouts in the costume are beer-swilling retards and as such, your expectations of them are low and you shouldn't feel slighted because they didn't rub your nipples and give you a reach around.

I worked in a place like this and the characters were all played by the security guards. We used to joke that kids would run away crying if they knew the Easter Bunny was a fat, balding white guy with bad teeth.

Black Fragility, the post. I swear they're all jew rape babies always kvetching

Maybe they just couldn't see out of the costume very well, and aren't those peep holes covered in black mesh making everything darker? Maybe the children should have been smiling more.

Implying that the person in the costume is racist means that they are saying it is impossible a black person could play a Sesame Street character. Why is it they think black people can't play Sesame Street characters?

because you have to be at least somewhat personable and have a clean criminal record to get that job.

Blacks cry over the dumbest things.

Attached: 1637576240839m.jpg (1024x761, 117.79K)

first you say we worship niggers now you're saying we don't love them enough. make up your dang minds.

wow a whole 4 people didn't give her their undivided attention what a horrible tragedy i'm sure that educated man in the middle doesn't just want gibs

I was expecting to find ben crump somewhere in this article but this is even better:
>B'Ivory Lamarr

>sesame place
>Nigger world
white people don't go to sesame place, it's a nigger infested shit hole. the kid must have been covered in shit or something.

Attached: waytobusy.jpg (1438x764, 145.61K)

i bet they thought they were so smart coming up with a scam against sesame street

Niggers. Niggers are the problem

if they did that to my kids i would beat the hell out of these wyboi fuckers in their cum soaked costumes

Ive never even heard of this theme park before. Who cares anyways?, sesame street is woke and these are their new customers.

>if they did that to my kids i would beat the hell out of these wyboi fuckers in their cum soaked costumes

Attached: 158501974446220.jpg (709x765, 87.59K)

Isn't this just another version of the left eating itself?

Attached: ott_now_sesamestreet_210326_1920x1080.jpg (1500x844, 104.65K)

look at them opportunistic cunts
not my nigga!

Attached: feelsologist.jpg (562x546, 26.68K)

Sesame Place deserves it. They pushed this shit for years and now reap what they've sown. The left eating its own.

White people in PA go to Knoebels.

Next.

Yeah let the woke left corporations get a taste of being more inclusive to every walk of life. Just because they bow to the niggers doesnt mean the niggers wont scam them with lawsuits. They are going to have to learn the hard way what every person who actually lives around niggers already knows, never trust a nigger.

ghetto lottery

Yes but losing a few million in a racism lawsuit is chump change compared to occupy wall street.

This is like george floyde x10!

>I won't get raped by niggers if I go to BLM riots... R..r..r.. right?
I think kind of, planting division from within, tactic is underutilized in trolling against the left. is fucking morons have so many intricate and complicated rules that are all self-contradictory there's no way any of these woke organizations could ever follow them. It's almost like that's the whole point of these fucking architectures in the first place. Like what the fuck is a bisexual if there's more than two genders? Why aren't gays more inclusive? Why isn't latinx a form of cultural appropriation? See how easy it is?

God damn I hate these people so fucking much.

Attached: 1658199862812042.jpg (1363x1129, 177.12K)

>claim you didnt see them because of mask
>win lawsuit in 4 seconds
nigger moment