Why West is so politically impotent?

why West is so politically impotent?

Attached: Screenshot_34.jpg (804x898, 230.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pUEwB_oEtkc
ok.ru/video/361443889542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Just following orders)))

Why are russians so impotent?

Attached: 1646573616787.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

No negotiations with the terrorist state
youtu.be/pUEwB_oEtkc

World Economic Forum leaders have already negotiated with World Economic Forum members to not negotiate with the other World Economic Forum members.

Remember in the "you will own nothing and do nothing" video, Russia rises against the West.

Attached: 666.jpg (960x670, 64.99K)

why would anyone want to negotiate with russians? you cant trust them.

Man, I just don't wanna be a slave.

ok.ru/video/361443889542

Same can be said about Americans, and the West. You just can't see the forest through the trees yet. Keep browsing. Nations do not exist. Only people and elites and advanced propaganda and factions of wealth which control the narrative.

how did you draw this conclusion?
Only West betrayed our trust and broke every agreement possible

>thinking (((the west))) wants peace
user...

how is a chinese 'solution' a solution
it's just pr bullshit

not disagreeing that the west is impotent, germany got cucked by russia to an absurd degree

Attached: 1647403711090.png (633x625, 509.73K)

Not entirely true, but violating the Minsk protocol has killed so many Slavbros. Sorry my "democratically elected" Government (all options are controlled by the corporate media, anyone aware knows this) put fucking CRISPR gain of function biolabs in Ukraine and took you guys DNA. Neither of us deserve this shit. I hate the anti-Christ.

Actually yes you can, they said in 2008 that Georgia and Ukraine will not be allowed to become western satellite states and that they will use military force if they try, russians are pretty honest when dealing with foreigners, dunno how honest they are with dealing their own citizens tho, I would trust russian govt much more than the US govt

>Only West betrayed our trust and broke every agreement possible
>gas vs ruble.
we pay in ruble, deleiver gets still cut
>russia suspends supply because of a turbine.
turbine is to be delivered, gazprom does not fill out the export documents.
>agreements that the port of odessa will not be attacked, the port is attacked.
>today a russian group was identified that made hacker attacks on critical german infrastructure.
why is noboby trusting russians, must be russophobia

Attached: 1657903818756.png (600x578, 413.97K)

Remember when America said NATO wouldn't push past the fucking Elbe? Probably not, if you're an American...Russia remembers that shit.

Attached: 1606821651632.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

Because the goyim keeps eating up everything

You do realize the hackers are just as likely to be from the World Economic Forum and your country is doomed no matter because your leaders actively hate you what and Donald trump warned you dumbasses about the importance of energy independence instead of globalizing and requiring oil from Russia and you idiots laughed at him and now you'll likely starve to death instead of using those nuclear power plants you by complete coincidence shut down before all this happened.

I remember there being a time when "the good guys" didn't have the backing of satan worshipping kike pedophile cabalists. Oh how I wish for this world to burn.

Attached: WE ARE THE RESISTANCE.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

germany is doomed.
everything looks good so far.
let's see how the russians cope when all western trade relations are gone.

Attached: TakethatEuropoors2.png (1649x835, 122.84K)

I dont believe thats in writing but it was heavily implied atleast after the Berlin wall collapsed that NATO would not expand, I dont get the sneaky russian shit because they are doing what they said they were going to do, I dislike their government for other reasons

Yes, Greek city-states against the Persian empire, because everything after that is jews against the goyim

Hungbro, if only you knew how true you actually are.

Attached: 1652222773817.gif (110x112, 167.19K)

You seem upset. Did a Ukrainian fuck you? Did you love it?

(((they))) are doing it on purpose

Attached: occupied and humiliated.jpg (1237x495, 266.76K)