Opinion on Swedish rapper BLADEE?

He runs the notorious Stockholm based DRAIN GANG

youtu.be/HDajKZ3ytdY

Attached: B3C56F18-ED22-4016-BB89-7F37AA17EC00.jpg (563x552, 28.97K)

Gay just like you

i like his songwriting abilities to give it such a deep meaning lyrical wise and i know this is not easy. his deep raspy voice compliments the lyrics. he should never change xoxo

checked
you sound so fucking gay please dont construct another sentence kraut trash

Some faggot that only trannies talk about for some reason.

Why are Swedish men so gay?

Machine gun all zoomers dead

dont be so upset. you should listen more drain gang sound it makes you more balanced with universe and your direct surroundings to overpass these difficult times we all share. xoxo

bladee is brilliant yet provacative, i love drain but please stop talking like a faggot

the fool is the top album of 2021 and eversince is a classic. he's certainly eclipsed lean imo

Wait, he's swedish? How come I never hear about him in my news only on american ones

>swedetwink moaning into a mic
Gay

dont be mad you should internalize his lyrics more it will smooth out your bad emotions and let you see the world more realistically in a soft but manly way. xoxo

niggers would split him in half via butthole. he has some, sheltered, naive upbringing stamped on every inch of his body

fear of death and stress causes stress and fear of death

send him this thought via tiktok message he can make a whole album out of it or two to make this depp insight available to the whole world. at the end of the day we are all drain gang bc this is what is life about. cant wait for him to crush the next banger beat. xoxo

Fell off hard. Mechatok album killed him. Now he’s only relegated to making trash for tiktok

At least he is a white. I'm annoyed of nigger or muzzie criminals.

DRAINGANG NIGGER! SKINKE CITY BITCHES

i like his music

I never heard of him either until now.

You should listen to an interview with him in Swedish apparently he speaks monkey tier zoomer swedish

whats he draining?

Sweden is a defeated civilization

nigger balls obviously

Attached: e8c68e80d7bd30a3c44ab4e0097a488f.jpg (1144x1500, 239.15K)